How to get a b/f (1 Viewer)

Panka

HSC
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Posting about your problem on here wont help.

Go out and do something you like to do and just have fun, if you expose yourself enough (not in the nude sense) someone might take notice and make a move, or you could make the move in this politically correct equal world.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh dont become a desperate net nerd!!!

noone on here can help u. LOL

darl, if u feel u hav 2 do something or be someone other than who u are 2 attract a guy.... i pity u. just be yourself and guys will come flocking...

and i beat u i am 17 n never been kissed.

im sure plenty of guys hav liked u in the past (like the thousands queueing 4 me) and more will come and go. chill out. dont become desperate cos thats not gona attract the kinda guy u want

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Give head. And lots of it. Soon enough someone is bound to be emotionally attracted to you if you keep it up.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Relationships are overrated, and its nothing more than a convenient agreement rather than love or the idealistic stuff we talk about during high school.

Of course there are exceptions and some do find true love, but the majority of shit in high school is questionable at best.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
If ur lookin 2 meet new guys... don't hang around in packs 2 much...
Cos obviously no ones gunna approach u if thats the case...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
don't look like your searching for one or anything

just let your personality shine. You sound confident that your looks are an asset to you, so let your personality ring out and speak to people. Be really nice. :)

HSC
Just be urself.and dont be afraid to start conversations with guys or gurls that u dunt know..introduce urself..it shows confidence...dont be afraid to walk u to a guy, and say hello...just because u havent been in a relationship neva means that no one has liked you, they have proabaly just been to shy to make it obvious.

GSTARRAW

Run naked and joyfully down the street... Your bound to be noticed then, unless your paper thin! Guys will want you then ;)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
you shouldn't really worry anyway, like asy said having a boyfriend/girlfriend is overrated, and you're only 16! you have so much time ahead of you and don't get caught up worrying about these things, its better to get a boyfriend when the time is right for you, and the right guy comes along rather than just going out with someone for the sake of it now without having true feelings for them

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?
Post pictures.

Guys mostly go for looks, we need a frame of reference.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hahaha yeah hsc4life is right.

When I think of my ex's around that age, I just shake my head about how naive i was about everything.

I bumped into my ex I went out in Yr 9 today. He was in a suit and tie. I was the one that dumped him, and here I am today telling him how good he looks. I'm sure he felt great, having an ex 4 years later tell him he looks good. But our relationship was so young, it was naive....

Just the general society and how having a boyfriend or girlfriend automatically gives you some sort of "validation".

Doesn't matter if you're popular. Having a BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND means that someone finds you ......attractive! or interesting! or liked!

Try thinking about why exactly you "want" a boyfriend, which is rather general.

When you can say that you want <insert name> then maybe you're more ready that someone that just wants a partner in general....

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
hahaha yeah hsc4life is right.

When I think of my ex's around that age, I just shake my head about how naive i was about everything.

I bumped into my ex I went out in Yr 9 today. He was in a suit and tie. I was the one that dumped him, and here I am today telling him how good he looks. I'm sure he felt great, having an ex 4 years later tell him he looks good. But our relationship was so young, it was naive....

Just the general society and how having a boyfriend or girlfriend automatically gives you some sort of "validation".

Doesn't matter if you're popular. Having a BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND means that someone finds you ......attractive! or interesting! or liked!

Try thinking about why exactly you "want" a boyfriend, which is rather general.

When you can say that you want <insert name> then maybe you're more ready that someone that just wants a partner in general....
Nah, I think she should just be with as many guys as possible until she feels validated.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Go talk to a guy or guys. To get noticed you have to have what you have AND a personality. You will never have a boyfriend if you expect. them to make all the effort.

ARGH! Thunder.

LazyBoy

HSC
someone can want a partner without knowing who that partner is. I disagree that she should be with as many guys as possible either. Its completely normal to want a bf/gf, as long as she doesnt want it to just be popular.

Wanting a bf/gf could just mean that you want someone who you can like and find attractive who will like and find you attractive. I totally disagree with your last comment that until you can name someone, becuase particular in my case i very rarely meet someone who i could even consider dating. I know someone atm, but yeah.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
LazyBoy said:
someone can want a partner without knowing who that partner is. I disagree that she should be with as many guys as possible either. Its completely normal to want a bf/gf, as long as she doesnt want it to just be popular.

Wanting a bf/gf could just mean that you want someone who you can like and find attractive who will like and find you attractive. I totally disagree with your last comment that until you can name someone, becuase particular in my case i very rarely meet someone who i could even consider dating. I know someone atm, but yeah.
you're very right. Although I was more directing that comment on wanting a boyfriend for validation purposes.

I think I'll take back a lot of things I said, just because it sounded like i was setting down some rules... which wasn't how I intended to sound. more like a ramble. ...going out with people at a young age is totally fine. It's a beautiful thing. But it's not like you NEED it.

LazyBoy

HSC
well it depends, i personally think younger relations are needed. They lay the foundation for knowing how to act and maintain a relationship in older ages. Ive learnt so much about myself and relationships in general from dating and screwing up in younger years.

And inner child its okay, i always end up re assessing my opinion on things ive said, on the internet you hardly have a time to come up with a fully worked out argument so contradictions arise in the best of arguments. Its just best to point them out, laugh at the person then move on :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)