sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
WORD

other guy: what you mean? they also say roffle? btw its "ROFL"

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
If we knew the answer to this question do you think we would be here.

Ok seriously that is the question that has been worked on since time began. It's up there with the meaning of life. And still there is no definite answer.

S

Shuter

Panda Bear said:
rofl = roffle... obviously you don't play games ;)
hence is why he made the connection that you don't have a girlfriend because you say roffle i.e. it also implies you're a nerd.

But jumb is right anyway, this thread is useless without pictures. We can't tell you what your problem is if we have no idea how good your looks are. If you are ugly then we will advise ways to improve your personality to compensate, or visa versa. They don't even have to be pictures we can identify you by.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?
jiggle your assets on the side of a busy highway

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
But jumb is right anyway, this thread is useless without pictures. We can't tell you what your problem is if we have no idea how good your looks are. If you are ugly then we will advise ways to improve your personality to compensate, or visa versa. They don't even have to be pictures we can identify you by.
yeh pictures please , something shuter can use for his daily stress relief session

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Shuter said:
hence is why he made the connection that you don't have a girlfriend because you say roffle i.e. it also implies you're a nerd.

uh no... knowing some more words than others doesn't make you a nerd... dip shit.

S

Shuter

Panda Bear said:
uh no... knowing some more words than others doesn't make you a nerd... dip shit.
The fact you just classified roffle as a word does though.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
don't look like your searching for one or anything

just let your personality shine. You sound confident that your looks are an asset to you, so let your personality ring out and speak to people. Be really nice. :)
Or you can give her some advice she can actually use in her quest to find a suitable sperm-mate.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
look if u like a girl guys ASK HER OUT........if u like a guy girls ASK HIM OUT....ok tadaaaaa...damn the world would be a much better place if pple just told eachother how they felt!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Dumdida said:
look if u like a girl guys ASK HER OUT........if u like a guy girls ASK HIM OUT....ok tadaaaaa...damn the world would be a much better place if pple just told eachother how they felt!
i hate you alot.

there the world is better already

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?
From what you are saying there are 1 of 3 things happening here.
1. You are really hot and guys are afraid of getting rejected if they ask you out.,
2. You are average, and guys just don't notice you.
3. You are ugly and guys avoid you.

'tall, blonde and moderately thin' isn't enough of a description for me to tell you which one you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)