How to get a b/f (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?
I dont know what ur problem is u should be able to get guys ur age, maybe ur standards are too hi, are u trying to get guys heaps older then u or something

stainmepink

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
you shouldn't really worry anyway, like asy said having a boyfriend/girlfriend is overrated, and you're only 16! you have so much time ahead of you and don't get caught up worrying about these things, its better to get a boyfriend when the time is right for you, and the right guy comes along rather than just going out with someone for the sake of it now without having true feelings for them

yes! *claps* thats exactly what all the respectable people in my family say, excluding my younger sister

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Korn said:
I dont know what ur problem is u should be able to get guys ur age, maybe ur standards are too hi, are u trying to get guys heaps older then u or something
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you Korn, the BoS resident love and relationships expert.

stainmepink

HSC
Panka said:
Thanks guys you have really boosted my confindence. And for the implants i already have big tits i dont want to look like Pamella and i have dyed my hair it is brunette on the bottom and blonde on top with bleached high lights i have the best of both worlds.

lol i think its self explanatory why you dont have a boyfriend actually!!! *coughs*

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Panka said:
Thanks guys you have really boosted my confindence. And for the implants i already have big tits i dont want to look like Pamella and i have dyed my hair it is brunette on the bottom and blonde on top with bleached high lights i have the best of both worlds.
well dont claim ur one and not the other.
refer to ur sig

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
who else would it be? al green? lol of course its me, it's not like i'm al green or anything heck i don't go around telling people 'let's stay together' of course it's me.
fuck man ur so hot.
call me 0410******

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
6 touches is hardly enough to make a night out of it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
BreaKing said:
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you Korn, the BoS resident love and relationships expert.
Dont be mislead by Broken, he couldnt organise a root in a brothel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)