How to get a b/f (1 Viewer)

HSC
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?
Dye your hair brown. Guys like brunettes nowadays.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
They're both more of a lack of colour. Both grey and white are no good in my book.

Only natural colours too.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?
Ever considered breast augmentation or implants?

HSC
Walk up too guys? You'd be surprised how many may like you but don't have the balls to like you, if you don't get a friend to come with you

Panka

HSC
Thanks guys you have really boosted my confindence. And for the implants i already have big tits i dont want to look like Pamella and i have dyed my hair it is brunette on the bottom and blonde on top with bleached high lights i have the best of both worlds.

cool boy 371

Banned
HSC
hey, panka

do you come from.............sri lanka?!? ROFL!!! :p

are you a wanker........or a banker? LOL! LOL LOL :D:D:D:D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Panka said:
Thanks guys you have really boosted my confindence. And for the implants i already have big tits i dont want to look like Pamella and i have dyed my hair it is brunette on the bottom and blonde on top with bleached high lights i have the best of both worlds.
Post a picture of yourself. You don't sound hot.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Panka said:
Wow, I feel sick already. Post a picture, but feel free to crop your head off.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Looks arn't everything, but i guess they can help. But remember there is more to someone than just a pretty face. I look for qualities such as, a good sense of humor, personality, common hobbies & interests, trust, fun factor, good communication... etc.

If i was you, don't feel bad because you 'don't have a boy friend'. There's no point just getting some random boyfriend, (so you can be like wow i have a boyfirend), because theres a good chance it won't last and you will just end up in tears and heart broken.

Wait, be patient, you will meet someone one day.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)