How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ughmfg, first world guilt is fucking pathetic, just because we're better off doesn't mean we have to share our wealth
wat.

We don't have to, but it's still certainly something we should do. So heartless...

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Maybe. People say I have the build for a surgeon but I really don't want to go down that path. I did medicine because I like interacting with people. So ATM I I'm more interested in internal medicine (specifically cardiology). Also surgery would mean I'd be studying for those killer surgical exams for the next 10 years.

anne1010

HSC
Maybe. People say I have the build for a surgeon but I really don't want to go down that path. I did medicine because I like interacting with people. So ATM I I'm more interested in internal medicine (specifically cardiology). Also surgery would mean I'd be studying for those killer surgical exams for the next 10 years.
haha ok ok. surgeons are the new black :p

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
haha ok ok. surgeons are the new black :p
Yeah I know a opthamologist (eye surgery) who makes 6mil per annum working at Cabrini hospital (private). But I will be content with anything over 500k a year if I'm doing what I love

anne1010

HSC
Yeah I know a opthamologist (eye surgery) who makes 6mil per annum working at Cabrini hospital (private). But I will be content with anything over 500k a year if I'm doing what I love
holy shit!
yea no amount of money can account for happiness :)

anne1010

HSC
also, if you ever open up your own medical center, can you please make it look pretty. not even pretty, just not depressing and cold.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Yep. She makes 3k for one surgical procedure lasting approx 30 minutes and on a good day she can do about 7 of them. Thats 21k for less than 4 hours of work.

anne1010

HSC
I'll try lol. But being a guy my creative skills are quite impaired
u dont need to be creative. just dont paint the walls pale shades of grey lol
ohh and have a toy box for kids ok? and lollies :)

and yea when my bro got his knee done, 10 grand for 1.5 hours lol...
hes had two and needs another one now...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
be a plastic surgeon broh, you get to look at tits all day

HSC
ughmfg, first world guilt is fucking pathetic, just because we're better off doesn't mean we have to share our wealth
snot about that son

its about being thankful that you were born into australian society rather than somalia (through no fault of your own)

HSC
i was also watching the news a month or two ago and they had a story on the cold weather and how it was snowing somewhere and there were these little lambs running around in the snow. they were so cute so i went through a week or two where i wanted a pet lamb...
i used to have pet lambs all the time they are just like retarded dogs

anne1010

HSC
i used to have pet lambs all the time they are just like retarded dogs
lmao i only want one for a week or two. id give it showers inside the house and itll sit and watch tv with me :p but i think thats animal cruelty lol.
i knew if i had a pet id get over it in a month or so but during the easter time the blind dog association looks for foster parents for the puppy labradors while their owners are away on holidays. its only for a week or so. i wanna look into that next year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)