How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Okay, several of you "gamer guys" have tried asking me, a "Gamer" Girl out on a date. Yes, I am an attractive girl and yes, I do play video games sometimes. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is better than you could possibly be. However, for other single girls, follow this guide.

Prior to even approaching me, try fulfilling some BASIC requirements.

Have a LIFE. Have at least a dozen friends you hit up for weekend outings with at least 30 more you can say "sup" to on a daily basis. Your only worth is a social being.
Good looks. White teeth, shower 2x a day and do it right, proper shaving, cologne, styled hair
Video games are fine but in moderation. A few rounds of guitar hero (with FRIENDS, be social) or wii sports is nice per week. Playing your World of Wizards on your laptop all day makes you a disgrace
Be attractive. We girls uphold our end, you need to get a tan, hit the damn gym. We dont require a six-pack when it's not beach week, but get some big muscles, a V-shaped torso, definition.
Have hobbies. Play sports, be in clubs, societies. Someone with no membership is a loser!
Tall. Seriously GTFO you 5'8" pygmy men, I thought you went extinct 40,000 years ago
Size matters! 7" or so minimum, and be thick. No girl likes a pencil in her vag, feels bad man. Also please dont have a damaged dick with the skin cut off, feels horrible!
You must know how to handle a girl. If you need any instructions, you're a failure. Pleasure us for hours, foreplay begins hours before sex, don't last any less than half an hour jesus
Be successful. If you're 18 you better have worked for 2-3 years and be off to a good college. If you're 22 you should be employed and making more than 60k. If you live with your parents past 18, don't even walk in my field of vision
Most importantly, EXPERIENCE. If you haven't dated before, you wont know how to handle a girl. This is common sense, you gotta be skilled with girls to get with us, Capich?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Bahaha shit, my relationship throws this POV to the wind.

HSC
N/A
Okay, several of you "gamer guys" have tried asking me, a "Gamer" Girl out on a date. Yes, I am an attractive girl and yes, I do play video games sometimes. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is better than you could possibly be. However, for other single girls, follow this guide.

Have a LIFE. Have at least a dozen friends you hit up for weekend outings with at least 30 more you can say "sup" to on a daily basis. Your only worth is a social being.
Good looks. White teeth, shower 2x a day and do it right, proper shaving, cologne, styled hair
Video games are fine but in moderation. A few rounds of guitar hero (with FRIENDS, be social) or wii sports is nice per week. Playing your World of Wizards on your laptop all day makes you a disgrace
Be attractive. We girls uphold our end, you need to get a tan, hit the damn gym. We dont require a six-pack when it's not beach week, but get some big muscles, a V-shaped torso, definition.
Have hobbies. Play sports, be in clubs, societies. Someone with no membership is a loser!
Tall. Seriously GTFO you 5'8" pygmy men, I thought you went extinct 40,000 years ago
Size matters! 7" or so minimum, and be thick. No girl likes a pencil in her vag, feels bad man. Also please dont have a damaged dick with the skin cut off, feels horrible!
You must know how to handle a girl. If you need any instructions, you're a failure. Pleasure us for hours, foreplay begins hours before sex, don't last any less than half an hour jesus
Be successful. If you're 18 you better have worked for 2-3 years and be off to a good college. If you're 22 you should be employed and making more than 60k. If you live with your parents past 18, don't even walk in my field of vision
Most importantly, EXPERIENCE. If you haven't dated before, you wont know how to handle a girl. This is common sense, you gotta be skilled with girls to get with us, Capich?
Fwuark, I lol'd so much. XD

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Guys like gamer girls?

'twas a good read though.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What is this, my GF was ranked 15th in the truerank S3 CSS tournament lol.
That's impressive because she has an achievement, regardless of the fact that it's in gaming.

If you told me she was 5th in the world for knitting, I'd be equally impressed.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Who would want to date a cunt like this

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

:( I don't meet any of those criteria.

Also one of my friends watched some "how to get a girlfriend" video on youtube and managed to get a girlfriend.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
I only go out with guys who chose bulbasaur as their starter pokemon <333

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I only go out with guys who chose bulbasaur as their starter pokemon <333
Thats what I did. However, in every other pokemon game I've picked the fire type.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
how to get a girlfriend :don't be a boring weird cunt a la shadowphile

HSC

if you want a hot girl, this

HSC
Nearly fell for it.

Of course, I know the true key to getting a girlfriend. You need to groom your plumage regularly-make sure there's a visible purple iridescence- defend your territory from other males, offer her plenty of food and decorate your nest with a lot of purple and shiny things. Remember, corvids mate for life!
a+ reply thank you based god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)