How to make yourself get a nightmare? (1 Viewer)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Apparently, if you eat a combination of foods that are guaranteed to give you a tummy ache at night, and eat it a little while before going to bed, you will have a nightmare. Some scientific thing, read it in a mag ages ago . :)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Hmmm, I don't like nightmares, so I'm going to do the exact opposite of what everyone has said. No electric blanket; hell, to be sure I'll just use sheets. No bananas, chocolate or cheese; no eating Full Stop before bed. I'll still watch horror films, 'cause they don't seem to have any effect on my dreams...

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
wow i had one just last night ..I woke up and my heart was beating so fast, breathlessness and crying... then i fell asleep ...

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i had one a few nights ago. i'd rather not repeat it.

it wasn't really a nightmare, actually it was to me, but it wasn't a nightmare in the conventional sense.

i don't even want to think about it.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm always sleeping on my back when I have nightmares, with my arms on my chest.

I think I read somewhere once that weight on your chest gives you nightmares. I dunno.

fleckar

HSC
i had one a few nights ago. i'd rather not repeat it.

it wasn't really a nightmare, actually it was to me, but it wasn't a nightmare in the conventional sense.

i don't even want to think about it.
An incest dream, I bet.

astroe

HSC
Hm.

I dislike heights.
Even bunk beds make me go GRR.

So at camp, when I had the top bunk, I couldn't go to sleep.
I used to continually wake up, adrenaline pumped, thinking I had fallen off the bed and then yeah.

So i threw the mattress on the floor and slept there. LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)