How to make yourself get a nightmare? (1 Viewer)

boobarella

HSC
I usually have bad dreams in the morning, when you wake up and then drift of to sleep again. Has anyone experienced sleep paralysis?
Freaky shit!!! but i didnt see no demons

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
sleep paralysis is insane, ive had it 2wice ever, happened a couple of years ago, freaking insane, i wanna experience it again!

the thrill, the rush of fear, etc, i want it.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I had a nightmare the other day, but this was one of those 'do not want' moments.

In that nightmare, a friend of mine committed suicide by jumping onto train tracks in front of a freight train.
Normally when something scary's about to happen, or im about to die, i realise that its just a dream, and it doesnt happen. I was expecting this, i remember thinking, in my dream, "this is just a dream, this cant be happening", but he jumped nevertheless, and the imagery was really graphic, its still vivid in my memory.
The train pushed him along for about a metre, then a leg went under the front wheel and got cut off, there was blood, he got pushed along another metre or so, then his torso went under the train and he got split in half, so much blood, i sorta looked for a few seconds, then i turned away in shock, and i saw others on the station looking in horror, then i thought "oh shit, this cant be happening", i turned back, and his body was still there in 3 parts with lots of blood everwhere, i took out my mobile fone to call an ambulance, and then i woke up.

I felt soo bad i msg'ed a friend to ask if they've talked to him lately, to ask him how he's been.
I talked to him on msn a few times that day, he's still alive, phew!

I had another dream once where another friend fell off a building, wasnt that high, but she fell square on her back, and i couldnt catch her, wasnt fast enough, so i carried her around looking for a hospital and couldnt find any, and i felt really sad when i woke up.

Those kinda dreams are not nice.
that was like mine last night. except i have ones like that often, usually about my brother dying and stuff. it's effing horrible.

boobarella

HSC
Really! Knowone else I know has experienced it. All I remember is opening my eyes and couldn't move my body. Everything was dark and blurry, and went back to sleep. Then googled it the next day and was like wtf!

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I usually have bad dreams in the morning, when you wake up and then drift of to sleep again. Has anyone experienced sleep paralysis?
Freaky shit!!! but i didnt see no demons
i often wake up and can't move. but it doesn't usually scare me........

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
sleep paralysis is insane, ive had it 2wice ever, happened a couple of years ago, freaking insane, i wanna experience it again!

the thrill, the rush of fear, etc, i want it.
Maybe you should leave your house more often if dreams are becoming your adrenaline outlet.

Go and do actual scary shit.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
My worst nightmare was when I was being raped in all three orifices by copies of myself.
that doesn't seem to make sense.............. unless they were male copies of yourself?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Eat alot of chocolate before you go to sleep. I didnt believe this until i tried it and had the scariest dream ever that night. Lol i was an uninfected in 28 weeks later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)