How to make yourself get a nightmare? (1 Viewer)

mcrhys123

HSC
So is there a way to give yourself a Nightmare?

I haven't had One in a While and i want to scare myself

the last one i had was..... i was walking through a youth centre and i looked across the room and saw only darkness but i could feel something there, then two big fire like eyes snapped open and it was like being on a converbelt it just kept on pulling me in and just before i was within a 5inch radius of it i snapped out of my nightmare and everything was moving so fast?

just want to have that feeling again

Uncle

Banned
HSC
if israel spreads across middle east anyfuther than gaza and palestine it would give me nightmare and then after that no one scare me i kill all IDF

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i started to have a nightmare like two nights ago due to overheating, but i woke up and stripped naked and it was all good after that.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i had a dream the other night that this magic dude (sean connery) taught me how to how to use telekinetic powers, we were going to some place, and these military dudes in fullbody camo and facemasks surrounded us and had tranquiliser rifles, they got him, and took him away. they came for me, but i was so angry that they took my 'master' that i lost it.

one dude shot a tranq at me, i stopped it in mid air about a metre from me and sent it back to him in the chest with enough force to send him a few metres back, another dude shot, i sent it back to his face, this continued for a bit, then i cannot remember any more.

interesting dream, still want nightmares tho.

sleep paralysis nightmares are fucking insane!!! i want one again, ive only had 1 ever, a few years ago.

kara42

HSC
I had a horrible nightmare last week about a ghost showing me my daddy was going to die :(
I woke up crying my eyes out and then I cried for like an hour.
My friend made me realise it came from watching Hamlet that day HAHAHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)