How to refrain from distractions (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Well the solution is to take breaks! The so called "willpower" that other people talked about declines as you study more and more. You might be able to refrain yourself from getting distracted for the first hour of using the computer, but you'll gradually get more inclined to procrastinate etc. Hence the breaks :) (if that makes sense?)

Just from personal experience - I can only tolerate 1.5 hours of continual study before I need to take a break or I'll be on youtube procrastinating, lol.

If your problem is that you end up on youtube after 5 minutes of studying then... you may need to reconsider the reasons why you're studying and hopefully find that spark of motivation that keeps you going. Blocking the sites works I guess, temporarily - until you inevitably find a way around it lol.
Okay you're just confusing

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I thought you were my friend.. :\
Since when were we "friends"?

I thought you hated me because of that comment I made in the asian music thread

Bandsixfix, you just seem so attached to me, I don't feel that...you know...

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey eyeseeyou! I'm fine thanks :D

I love how BandSixFix and I posted exactly the same thing but got such different responses
Shuuya, you're so glad and upbeat today. Hope you're doing well in your studies (and spending less time on this forum) :)

Get ready for your trials (just reminding you)

Bandsixfix is just...you know...a little...weird...if you get what I mean...he's got some sort of attachment to me which I don't seem to like (even his sig shows he that he's got an attachment to me)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Error404 how r u doing? I feel sorry for you and what's been hapenning with you and your mum. I hope all goes well. Hopefully something not too bad happens in the future. Stay strong error404, I believe in you

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
eyeseeyou is mean and gonna get mystery atar !!!
How am I mean? You're the one who used my comment as your sig...

Also Bandsixfix, you're acting really weird because you seem to have some sort of attachment to me

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Since when were we "friends"?

I thought you hated me because of that comment I made in the asian music thread

Bandsixfix, you just seem so attached to me, I don't feel that...you know...
Shuuya, you're so glad and upbeat today. Hope you're doing well in your studies (and spending less time on this forum) :)

Get ready for your trials (just reminding you)

Bandsixfix is just...you know...a little...weird...if you get what I mean...he's got some sort of attachment to me which I don't seem to like (even his sig shows he that he's got an attachment to me)
How am I mean? You're the one who used my comment as your sig...

Also Bandsixfix, you're acting really weird because you seem to have some sort of attachment to me
:(

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Omg... Don't you want to be friends?
I don't think you would like me at all if you actually knew me in person. If you knew me in person you'd know me better

But seriously y do you wanna be my friend? What can u gain out of this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)