How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Get into the awkward situation of being alone with him, and ask him what he thinks about you. This will make him think about it.
Hopefully what he said gives you enough confidence to proceed to ask him out.
lol, that is IF he has the same feelings, this way he'd be trapped and would have to say how he actually feels, and if he doesnt feel the same way then it'd get kinda awkward.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
try circulating a rumour that you like him.
no because it makes it awkward when you actually see him, and you know he knows.

been there, done that.

edit: also, even more awkward if he doesnt feel the same way

Guesss

HSC
little did we know, but before you came along uninvited and shit, we were hungry. Now we are fed up.

heres a rhetorcial question..Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?
Your pathetic and resolve to calling someone 'ugly' and what not when yu have nothing else to say. lol. Deluded much?

You are very very sad. Please go away and leave my thread :p Thanks. I dont want/nor need your advice. *sigh*

And. No i dont like nature because of what it did to you. Kay sweetpea, now stfu.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
aaarghh just ignore skyline ok
also
flirt over text/msn/emails etc

how sure are you that he wont say no

Guesss

HSC
lol x.christina

Hmm yeh, but its a bit too undetectable in texts etc lol

thanks anyway.

Guesss

HSC
OHH BTW I saw him yesterday *sigh* or last night should i say!

It was great...plenty of smiling and joking around.

He kept giving me eye-contact while we were running and i was trying to focus on not collapsing *i have a blocked nose, and couldnt breathe* so i didnt really return all the attention :eek:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
stop the fighting, and stay on topic, just had to delete a huge number of replies from this thread. The next little stupid fight will result in thread closure and/or infractions

dydx

HSC
Lonely women are a conspiracy. No normal man in his right mind would turn down a woman.
true, are you pretty? if yes you have a great chance if you asked him to go out with you. Unless you're uncomfortable with the idea of girls asking guys out then you would lower your chances.

Guesss

HSC
Yeh im not really into the girls making the first move thing.

Meh may be sad i know, but thats just me. :eek:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
What you can show about your feelings with facial expressions, can not tell with 1000 words. Use of your eyes especially could say much of your feelings to him. So girls try this tip with your special one ;)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
He's actually not doing a great job, that post differed to his general "I'm fucking awesome, look at me, I drive cars, woot woot" posts. Besides it was fun.

my my, i sure hear plenty of jealousy coming out of you.

seriously man, im tired of ur insolence....get out of my face!

OHH BTW I saw him yesterday *sigh* or last night should i say!

It was great...plenty of smiling and joking around.

He kept giving me eye-contact while we were running and i was trying to focus on not collapsing *i have a blocked nose, and couldnt breathe* so i didnt really return all the attention :eek:
do you see anyone care about this ridiculous development?

the one thing i cant stand from immature girls is when they brag, rave and show off, like you are now, implying he likes you etc...

like its not only annoying, its so pestering, like keep it to urself, we know you sound so proud of urself, but can you do it with a little more dignity for once?

if you say shit like this in a public forum it only means ur lying, who cares about your relationship, and what he thinks etc...Are you just tryin to make urself sound superior over others...hah dont think so, you stuck up showoff.

how would you know if he likes you? You didn't even ask him, maybe hes being friendly, its not a definite now is it?

i dare ya i double dare ya...ask him, "do you like me?" and see his response, stop sounding like a big-shot and get to the bloody point, dont have ur hopes up and chances soo high and u have no clue whats goin on his mind..

meh,as usual...rush into conclusions just to get ur hopes up...typical naive school girl.

haha, you have much to learn kido.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
^ Hey don't be so rude to her.. she's sharing her feelings only. What's wrong? And btw she has posted it in the right forum :p where we're free to talk about love.

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
my my, i sure hear plenty of jealousy coming out of you.

seriously man, im tired of ur insolence....get out of my face!

do you see anyone care about this ridiculous development?

the one thing i cant stand from immature girls is when they brag, rave and show off, like you are now, implying he likes you etc...

like its not only annoying, its so pestering, like keep it to urself, we know you sound so proud of urself, but can you do it with a little more dignity for once?

if you say shit like this in a public forum it only means ur lying, who cares about your relationship, and what he thinks etc...Are you just tryin to make urself sound superior over others...hah dont think so, you stuck up showoff.

how would you know if he likes you? You didn't even ask him, maybe hes being friendly, its not a definite now is it?

i dare ya i double dare ya...ask him, "do you like me?" and see his response, stop sounding like a big-shot and get to the bloody point, dont have ur hopes up and chances soo high and u have no clue whats goin on his mind..

meh,as usual...rush into conclusions just to get ur hopes up...typical naive school girl.

haha, you have much to learn kido.
You where picked on alot, hey.

:(

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
You where picked on alot, hey.

:(
no, what does that have to do with what i said earlier on?

pay attention!

^ Hey don't be so rude to her.. she's sharing her feelings only. What's wrong? And btw she has posted it in the right forum :p where we're free to talk about love.

love is blind...but you forgot to mention its very deaf

nobody cares...feelings mutual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)