How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Oh. What am I doing online at 12:30am :eek:

Man, I feel so ripped off today. Went to get my awards for Speech Day last year and found out that I don't get the 2u maths award cos I do 3u. <.< So that means 3u people can't ever get the maths award? But that sucks. A little "1/144" on the corner of the report doesn't compare with a full shiny A4 page XP

If only I don't have maths period 1 tomorrow. Then I'd get to sleep in till roll call or something. Bleh. Let's just go to school for 40min of maths then twiddle the thumb for the next 80 minutes. Sounds fun. x.x

airie

HSC
magpam said:
today i have the swimming carnaval

Joy:mad1: :mad1:
It's better than having it on a rainy day and completely missing out on year 12 dress-up, you know.

airie

HSC
Meh, I realised today that tiredness and depression appear amazingly similarly on me. And when I have both...damn.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Haha! WOw, so many people replied 'good luck'! I felt that luck in the exam .... :D
Going to relax in the next 3 days from study and school work..Year 12 Retreat :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Pretty easy day today - i got home at 1. 2 free periods after lunch is amazing.

HSC
English exam tomorrow... argh. :S
It's only worth 10% (any higher weighting than that and id be screwed... :eek:)

Oh, and in physics today I made a motor AND it worked really really well. :D:D:D

N

noir.

I had photo day today, but only for the indiv. pics. I spent my free periods studying like a trojan for maths. Maths test tomorrow morning in my early class :(

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I had photo day today, but only for the indiv. pics. I spent my free periods studying like a trojan for maths. Maths test tomorrow morning in my early class :(
Good luck.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Had an uninteresting day today. Only interesting development was that I'm now third speaker for the debating team.
I can't wait for debating this year - hopefully I can get my position as third back. Best thing ever.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Haha I did debating...once!

Lolz the first time (I wasn't part of this team) our junior team debated another school it turned out to be more of a slanging match between the two teams rather than a 'debate!' (well it wasn't their fault, we never learnt 'how' to debate and neither did the other team!!) :lol:

Today, ate a whole pack of tim tam love potions and now I feel sick and have to study for double maths extension tests.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Today, ate a whole pack of tim tam love potions and now I feel sick and have to study for double maths extension tests.
Haha, a whole pack? I've eaten a whole pack of Tim Tams in one go once, it wasn't good :eek:

Good luck for the maths tests Gangles and beanie :) Got my own next Monday on Conics. What a bitch that one will be =/

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Haha, a whole pack? I've eaten a whole pack of Tim Tams in one go once, it wasn't good
Haha, it pretty much was one go, seemed like a good idea at the time...so tasty :p and now so sick :(

SoulSearcher said:
Good luck for the maths tests Gangles and beanie Got my own next Monday on Conics. What a bitch that one will be =/
<3 Thanks!! :D. Good luck to u too!! I'm off to study now...well gonna try :uhhuh:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Haha, wow SS. I pictured you as being the debating type. I've been doing it since year 7... pretty good.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I have no clue as to why I never did try out until this year. The teacher who was organising the teams even said that I should've tried out in earlier years, and she's been controlling the debating in our school for quite a few years now.

Ahh well, should be a good experience this year, even if I'm completely new to it :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Doing mock trial...should be good.

Also beginning to get somewhere in 2-unit. Its now becoming challenging. Which is good...sort of.

Sofstar

HSC
SS is gonna kill it!

I had my chem exam today. I was bullcrapping. After the exam i found out i was bullcrapping wrongly! DAH! And then i had bio where we played with toothpicks to create a model of natural selection. And then i had a composition lesson where i finished my first draft of one of the compositions and sat in a Yr 7 music class. Funny funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)