How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

Had my maths test this morning. I woke up early [=O] just to get to class on time but I was still late cos my dad drives like a grandma. But yeh, I finished before most people did. It was what I expected it to be so I'm happy :)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
good day.

am riding a wave right now so am also expecting a 'dump' sometime soon.

Sofstar

HSC
Boring day. Got to school at 7:30am for a music rehersal. Almost fell asleep in english ext. We did mini performances of our hsc music piece to the class in music and in chem we talked to the teacher and did SOME work. Had to fast pace walk to the station, was rostered on to clean the common room and so had to run for my train, which i ended up catching. It's so hot.:mad1:

Season

HSC
I'm from the ACT so we did a practise AST which is basically an exam which the entire grade does and it scales our school against other schools.

Well Qld. does something similar and what we do is 'try out' their questions and they get to 'try out' ours.

Was mostly good but had some pain in the butt questions on stupid topics which I would just read and go WTF

Plus my paper was special so I got 3 hours worth of multiple choice and the air conditioners were up full blast so by the end everyone was shivering.

but apart from that the rest of the day was pretty chilled out, had eng. ext. and math which both were piece of cake. then a free. :)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
Season said:
Plus my paper was special so I got 3 hours worth of multiple choice and the air conditioners were up full blast so by the end everyone was shivering.
bahaha it was so hot today.
i had my school photo today.
omg.
i had tired eyes and hahahaha it's gonna be funny when we get them back.
bah don't wanna think about it.
and then finished at 11.45.
not that bad a day actually.

cupcake08

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I forgot what happened today.
can't have been to memorable then...or is it just the Alzheimer's kicking in early? :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Had apretty sweet-ass day yesterday.. Extension until 6pm and the I was out to a gig at 7:30, laughing at scene kids falling over in the pit. Good times.

jaaaaay

HSC
today i had... ext 2 maths, physics, ext 1 maths and a free
i think i'm becoming attached to my calculator... o_O

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
jaaaaay said:
today i had... ext 2 maths, physics, ext 1 maths and a free
i think i'm becoming attached to my calculator... o_O
lolz, I wish I was, then I'd stop losing in it!! *jokes*

jaaaaay

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
lolz, I wish I was, then I'd stop losing in it!! *jokes*
lol... i accidently took it with me when i went shopping once... i was like wtf?? when i saw it in my bag lol... well, at least it was easier deciding which top was more of a bargain xD

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
jaaaaay said:
lol... i accidently took it with me when i went shopping once... i was like wtf?? when i saw it in my bag lol... well, at least it was easier deciding which top was more of a bargain xD
haha true that!

however maths can't help you derive good fashion sense! ...yes maths is getting to my head, soooo much maths :eek:

Last edited:
HSC
my day was pretty good.
i've got no english homework (which is a first) and in chemistry we had lots of coke which we could've drunk. (but i didnt because i dont like soft drinks)

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
my day was pretty good.
i've got no english homework (which is a first) and in chemistry we had lots of coke which we could've drunk. (but i didnt because i dont like soft drinks)
what that experiment where you have to find the carbon dioxide content of coke? nice warm softdrinks perhaps? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)