How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice ken

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Triple free out of 5 periods really makes the day kind of useless.
i had quad free on friy mornings and we werent alowed to come late 55 minutes a lesson. how long r ures

Li Long

Banned
HSC
Li Lin Chin said:
I have physics test now!! Study I did last evening and morning but still need to recieve 95% or moreover to proceed in the current first!!

Luck for me please :worried:
Chin Li does passes her test Physic test. I am sure of this, because she very calculating person. I have Physic test, this subject it's not difficult for me. I like Violin lesson is my favourite. I have this class today, so it's great to be playing Violin for me.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Got the Eng feature article thing back, bleh. How bad was the mark <.<

Now doing chem assignment :D Nuclear chemistry...gee I wonder why my school does the modules all out of order...we're doing the first four sections of Acidic first, then sections 3 and 5 of Productions...weird.

HSC
watatank said:
what that experiment where you have to find the carbon dioxide content of coke? nice warm softdrinks perhaps? :p
yep. :D hahaha. see why i didnt have some? ;)
although, our class also did the experiment leaving coke in the fridge... :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Pretty simple day except for this wierd study skills seminar our school has decided to hold for some Year 12 students. We had to answer a ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE QUESTION paper on our study habits and score it.

Sofstar

HSC
bringbackshred said:
We had to answer a ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE QUESTION paper on our study habits and score it.
:eek: Damn. Today was boring. Even extended lunch couldnt do it.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Mmmm, had an awesome 3 days on my year 12 Retreat. Quite an unbelievable experience...now I've got my head down once again.

Sofstar

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Mind you, it was in a bastardised form of multiple choice.
:eek: Each person has different study habits, if they have not realised!. My school is making us fill out learner profiles. Would've been easier if they had asked questions and not just put down ' Interpersonal skills' or ' Uniform'. What does uniform have to do with learning?:mad1:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sofstar said:
:eek: Each person has different study habits, if they have not realised!. My school is making us fill out learner profiles. Would've been easier if they had asked questions and not just put down ' Interpersonal skills' or ' Uniform'. What does uniform have to do with learning?:mad1:
I love how they also offer tutoring later in the year in the library and this generalised crap at the start of the year. They should give us specific tutoring in the areas we need it in first.

Sofstar

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I love how they also offer tutoring later in the year in the library and this generalised crap at the start of the year. They should give us specific tutoring in the areas we need it in first.
:rofl:

Sofstar

HSC
You could bully teachers into holding lunch time classes before upcoming assessments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)