• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jirwin

HSC
well my day was ok for once.

1st was dnt - did absolutely nothing... just got people to do my surveys and my teacher checked a draft - tuesday lessons are crap cos we get kicked out of our room by yr 11s so no computers

2nd - CAFS - a little bit of bludging occured... played a game in silence (about work :() but my teacher was so impressed with the powerpoint i had done for the class that she brought in her laptop and data projector just to show the whole class before the inschool excursion tomorrow lol

3rd - standard english - read a magazine and copied some notes... not much :)

4th - art - read about 6 dolly magazines! think i ripped out a whole magazine full of articles too

anyway tomorrow is going to be so boring... double CAFS cos of the inschool excursion where we teach the other class about the homeless and they teach us about rural families... how exciting.

Sofstar

HSC
Today was not my day. It all started with a 7:30am music rehersal, finished a movie in english ext, had one period of music, had a performance rehersal, had a music lesson, music ensemble rehersal and then chem. Crappy train, crappy weather and boy issues! DERGH
And i orginally posted this post in the wrong topic.

Season

HSC
Swimming Carnival Day

Went in five races and actually came second in something

which will be the first and last ribbon I win in highschool can guarantee it, unless by some miracle I place in the athletics... which won't happen.

N

noir.

Congrats season. I swam the 100m backstroke at my swimming carnival in year 8 and came first hahaha what an achievement.

Tomorrow I've got my carnival. I wont be going :)

jaaaaay

HSC
pretty average day. the raining made me wanna sleep the whole day though....

i love rain... xD

jaaaaay

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Rain is awesome.
i think maybe the rain you're talking about is different to what i'm talking about =P but yes, awesome indeed.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I made enemies, i think.

No matter, i don't need them anyway.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Had a pretty sweet day, capped off by the best free period of my life. Sitting in the music room with your Ipod hooked up and playing through a rather large and quality sounding speaker system at full volume is something no-one should ever not experience. 50 minutes of solitude. While listening to metal.

jaaaaay

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I Asked You First!
lol.... oh alrite...

Rain (Real name: Jeong Ji-Hoon, Hangul: *지훈, Hanja: *智薰, born on 25 June 1982 in Seoul) is a male Korean R&B and pop singer. He has become well-known throughout East Asia -- including Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Mainland China, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand -- as a leading star of the Korean wave, otherwise known as Hallyu. He has been called the "Asian Usher" or the "Asian Justin Timberlake." In April 2006, Time named him as one of the people who help shape the world.

best dancer on the planet, in my opinion xD

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Oh that guy!

It's weird here, you see all these big bands come and they don't sell out, then Rain or someone I've never heard of comes and the tickets are gone in minutes.

It is good for me though, way easier to get tickets to stuff compared to Aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)