How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha, i make an idiot of myself constantly... repeatedly... always finding new and exciting ways to damage myself and my intelligence... ie.. breaking my foot by running over myself with a bus!! haha so it is good to get paid for it occassionally!!

I dont know... i think with ext. english i dont feel smarter... because it seems like im learning new things about things i already know... if that makes sense... like taking stuff i know about english and learning stuff to adjust it to fit our topic... where as with ext. history i am learning everything from new and therefore feel like i am learning heaps... especially when i understand the really hard stuff!!

Haha.. im not sure which ward id go to either... not english advanced or maths... drama maybe... ext. 2 definatly! ancient def!!! haha maybe four pieces!!!

Well.. i think mine will be bad.. simply cause i know the teacher and i know my mother... argh....!! Dont want to do it!!

You finish on the first of november?? Not fair!! Is that ancient?? i dont finish to the 9th... ext. history on the tuesday and then drama on the friday... but then i will party, party, party!!!!!!!!!!1 Crying will be reserved until the day the results come out... and crying will definatley happen!!!!!!
Haha,that would be kinda hilarious, lol. ive had sum pretty bad ones too lol...

Yea i think it was more everytime i went into class my teacher drilled into my brain, and it always hurt when i finished class, but good that you know youve learnt stuff. And if i didnt learn anything in class, i was bound to learn it in the 20 pages h/work i was given every 2 days!

I actually dont mind ancient, our teacher is really good, lol, she has a thing for acting everything out. Which gives us countless hours of enjoyment reinacting things she does. And she sent me on this tour full of randoms to italy coz i was the only one in the class who wanted to go, lol.

I think most of my stress comes from perfectionism, lol, the fact that i have to stay up till 2 in the morn and keep drafting an assignment, that had already been redrafted and finalised a week b4 lol.

Yep ancient will be my last! whoohoo, will include many hours of running around the school crazily and possibly a following morning crippled by tiredness from lack of sleep!!! i think getting marks and uai will be worse aswell too though, mostly because its a known fact that the morning results come out the teacher always have a good laugh at all the students who did really bad. Lol, days of marks and uai will definantly involve at lot of crying, mostlikely of dissapointment.

HSC
*coughs and splutters over keyboard* Argh, I'm sick.

Thursday: Was the Athletics Carnival. Lol, a helicopter came and landed on the field, because a couple of kids were playing around, and one of them was supposedly knocked unconscious, and was out cold for about half an hour. An ambulance + police car also turned up.
Twas exciting. :eek:

Friday: Mufti Day! That pretty much sums it up.

Saturday: Played netball; it was a very physical game. The other team kept swearing at us, elbowing us, grabbing us, pushing us. :(
I went to a Fancy Dress 18th. I went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. :) Lots of drinking, eating chocolate (the B'day cake was chocolate, and there were Freddo frogs + eclairs for nibblies), singing, and playing Singstar. :D

Sunday: I woke up with a cold, and feeling horrible. Since I had soccer, I decided to go in as keeper (a lot less running than centre mid + I get to wear the nice warm goalies shirt. :)) We lost 4-1, but last time we played this team, we lost 9-1. We've improved. :shy: Oh, and I've got a lovely graze + bruises from being goalie.

Monday: Still sick; stayed at home + studied.

Tuesday: Still sick; went on BoS.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:

Thursday: Was the Athletics Carnival. Lol, a helicopter came and landed on the field, because a couple of kids were playing around, and one of them was supposedly knocked unconscious, and was out cold for about half an hour. An ambulance + police car also turned up.

Saturday: Played netball; it was a very physical game. The other team kept swearing at us, elbowing us, grabbing us, pushing us. :(
I went to a Fancy Dress 18th. I went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. :) Lots of drinking, eating chocolate (the B'day cake was chocolate, and there were Freddo frogs + eclairs for nibblies), singing, and playing Singstar. :D

Sunday: I woke up with a cold, and feeling horrible. Since I had soccer, I decided to go in as keeper (a lot less running than centre mid + I get to wear the nice warm goalies shirt. :)) We lost 4-1, but last time we played this team, we lost 9-1. We've improved. :shy: Oh, and I've got a lovely graze + bruises from being goalie.

Hey :wave: Sounds like an alright weekend :uhhuh:

Aww damn, sucks to hear you're sick :( Hope you do get better soon :) You should eat some chocolate ;):uhhuh:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Hope you get better chocolate_lover :)

Got the chem task back today.

*shoots self*

:bomb:

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Haha,that would be kinda hilarious, lol. ive had sum pretty bad ones too lol...

Yea i think it was more everytime i went into class my teacher drilled into my brain, and it always hurt when i finished class, but good that you know youve learnt stuff. And if i didnt learn anything in class, i was bound to learn it in the 20 pages h/work i was given every 2 days!

I actually dont mind ancient, our teacher is really good, lol, she has a thing for acting everything out. Which gives us countless hours of enjoyment reinacting things she does. And she sent me on this tour full of randoms to italy coz i was the only one in the class who wanted to go, lol.

I think most of my stress comes from perfectionism, lol, the fact that i have to stay up till 2 in the morn and keep drafting an assignment, that had already been redrafted and finalised a week b4 lol.

Yep ancient will be my last! whoohoo, will include many hours of running around the school crazily and possibly a following morning crippled by tiredness from lack of sleep!!! i think getting marks and uai will be worse aswell too though, mostly because its a known fact that the morning results come out the teacher always have a good laugh at all the students who did really bad. Lol, days of marks and uai will definantly involve at lot of crying, mostlikely of dissapointment.
Haha... it was kind of hilarious... but painful... it is still painful and frsutrating... give me a couple of months and i will definatley be laughing at my stupidity!!!

My ancient teacher is good... fun... yours sounds funnier though... our class is hilarious too... very random and stuff... im just not very good at hte subject... so i think it will be my worse mark... grr!!!

I know what you mean about perfectionism!! I do it too!! An essay that has been finished for a work, reviewed several times by my teacher and already been told is good i will still stay up and read over and fix little bits and stuff... or doing others... i am the designated year marker... if anyone needs help in drama, english or history and cannot or doesnt want to go to the teacher they go to me... good coz its helpful but stressful and takes up time... though often they pay me.. with chocolate and stuff... and it does help re-iterate what im learning!!

Argh... i cannot wait till drama exam.... last exam... two essays... then FREE!! And lots and lots of drinking!!! Big weekend!! Well, big month after that..

Evil laughing teachers... i hate that they have access to our marks...

Today sucked soooo much...... so not in the mood for school... or anything.. worst headache! Plus i have to go out for dinner tonight.... gr... which is usually good... but i cant be bothered and it means i dont get to see my man and i really want to... Hurry up long weekend!!

dukey

HSC
Finished at 12 today (as per usual) and had plans to go study with my girlfriend at the library afterwards but I got an sms saying she needs to stay at uni and study for her finals...cut!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
My ancient teacher is good... fun... yours sounds funnier though... our class is hilarious too... very random and stuff... im just not very good at hte subject... so i think it will be my worse mark... grr!!!

I know what you mean about perfectionism!! I do it too!! An essay that has been finished for a work, reviewed several times by my teacher and already been told is good i will still stay up and read over and fix little bits and stuff... or doing others... i am the designated year marker... if anyone needs help in drama, english or history and cannot or doesnt want to go to the teacher they go to me... good coz its helpful but stressful and takes up time... though often they pay me.. with chocolate and stuff... and it does help re-iterate what im learning!!

Argh... i cannot wait till drama exam.... last exam... two essays... then FREE!! And lots and lots of drinking!!! Big weekend!! Well, big month after that..

Evil laughing teachers... i hate that they have access to our marks...

Today sucked soooo much...... so not in the mood for school... or anything.. worst headache! Plus i have to go out for dinner tonight.... gr... which is usually good... but i cant be bothered and it means i dont get to see my man and i really want to... Hurry up long weekend!!
I could imagine a bus running over your toe would be slightly painful... although i dont quite get how a bus can run over your toe lol.

Haha. shes absolutely hilraious, she was reinacting the ash exoloding out of vesuvius one day, and she hit herself in the eye lol, one of those be there moments i guess! Im pretty sure music will be my worst mark though, because i dont try as hard with it as i do my other subjects.

Yea, i know its so frustrating though because you just cant help but go back through it again and again, even though youre falling asleep in the chair, lol. Going over peoples work would be good, and would help you a lot i would imagine. Ive had to tutor a couple of people for english, history and bio, although its good to do it because it consolidates the stuff i know, its kinda annoying because it takes time out that i could be studying myself.

Haha, my day was pretty crap, did in class essay for english, and was on Yeats, i didnt ,mind the unit, but i didnt get half the stuff i wrote in my scaffold down, and only ended up writing 6 pages. Ancient was good, a crack up as usual... and have really sore hand from a friends music rehursals, i am playing tamourine and the song is really fast and loud, meaning i have to hit it really hard causing a great deal of bruising. And guys, well lets not go there, this year hasnt been the best in those regards.

WHOOHOO 4 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We're going through speeches in English, I'm volunteering to go third tommorow. Because 3 is a good number.

dukey

HSC
m0ofin said:
We're going through speeches in English, I'm volunteering to go third tommorow. Because 3 is a good number.
Oh good luck!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
chocolate_lover said:

Ah, get well soon Chocolate_Lover. This is what you missed

Monday: Did a chemistry prac
Tuesday: Deciding an option for physics
Did another prac for chemistry

~untitled~

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Im pretty sure a bus running over your head would be more painful... lol

Omg, i dont think im gunna be able to stand this year much longer, its just too much... our class is in a war with the english department, i got attacked by my english teacher the other day for something a different girl did in class did, simply because i was the only one in the class. I feel like i am so far behind and that ill never be able to get everything done in time... My head hurts to study, and i just dont want to care anymore , but know i have to, otherwise ill just let everyone down... anyways thats my rave

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Im pretty sure a bus running over your head would be more painful... lol

Omg, i dont think im gunna be able to stand this year much longer, its just too much... our class is in a war with the english department, i got attacked by my english teacher the other day for something a different girl did in class did, simply because i was the only one in the class. I feel like i am so far behind and that ill never be able to get everything done in time... My head hurts to study, and i just dont want to care anymore , but know i have to, otherwise ill just let everyone down... anyways thats my rave
Except you'd more likely won't feel pain :p

Sucks to hear about your problems in english :( I do hope it does turn out alright for you and you'll get the work done :)

~untitled~

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Except you'd more likely won't feel pain :p
Im pretty sure there'd still be worse places than your foot, although im not particularly sure i want any of me run over by a bus though.... ouch!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Just got home from working on a show at the Entertainment Centre. Spent the afternoon mucking around with mics. Funfunfun.

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
I could imagine a bus running over your toe would be slightly painful... although i dont quite get how a bus can run over your toe lol.

Haha. shes absolutely hilraious, she was reinacting the ash exoloding out of vesuvius one day, and she hit herself in the eye lol, one of those be there moments i guess! Im pretty sure music will be my worst mark though, because i dont try as hard with it as i do my other subjects.

Yea, i know its so frustrating though because you just cant help but go back through it again and again, even though youre falling asleep in the chair, lol. Going over peoples work would be good, and would help you a lot i would imagine. Ive had to tutor a couple of people for english, history and bio, although its good to do it because it consolidates the stuff i know, its kinda annoying because it takes time out that i could be studying myself.

Haha, my day was pretty crap, did in class essay for english, and was on Yeats, i didnt ,mind the unit, but i didnt get half the stuff i wrote in my scaffold down, and only ended up writing 6 pages. Ancient was good, a crack up as usual... and have really sore hand from a friends music rehursals, i am playing tamourine and the song is really fast and loud, meaning i have to hit it really hard causing a great deal of bruising. And guys, well lets not go there, this year hasnt been the best in those regards.

WHOOHOO 4 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!
Well... i leaned in to start the bus and it was in gear or the handbrake was off or something.. i dunno... and it bunny hopped... kind of painful... but hey, i just smiled, said it was all fine and hobbled onto the bus.. then kind of couldnt walk the next day!!

But now, that you guys point it out

~untitled~ said:
a bus running over your head would be more painful... lol
I feel a bit better... haha

Yay!! We feel the same about other peoples work.... good, fun to do, helpful to consolidate our own stuff.... but takes time out of our study!!!

Yea.. ancient will be mine.. im not great with it, it bores me!!

We had to do the Writing competition today... it wasnt too bad.... plus an ext. english in class essay that i couldnt be bothered to do, so only wrote 4 pages... two of those a plan.. i shall be in trouble next period!!

Well, 'my man' is a secret because we are not allowed to be together.. it sucks... but we like each other... though there is also my ex, who i went out with for two years and until he finished last year and moved to canberra... we still talk all the time... so my men have been crazy this year..

~untitled~ said:
That sucks with the crazy english thing.... but i know what you mean about everything else... my day yesterday was like that.. and today too... i dont want to do anything i want to just give up, because i get the feeling that im doing all this work and its not going to show in my results, but i cant because then id blame it on myself for ever and i would have let everyone else donw, like i just did with ext. 2.... i cant do that again... especailly not with all my subjects...

HURRY UP FOUR MONTHS!! TODAY!! THIS WEEK! THIS TERM!!!

HSC
Shrikar said:
Ah, get well soon Chocolate_Lover. This is what you missed

Monday: Did a chemistry prac
Tuesday: Deciding an option for physics
Did another prac for chemistry
In the 3 days I've missed out on, I've missed out on doing 2 pracs?! Well that sucks.

Any idea which option we'll be doing for Physics? I hope it's Quanta to Quarks.

Loza33

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
In the 3 days I've missed out on, I've missed out on doing 2 pracs?! Well that sucks.

Any idea which option we'll be doing for Physics? I hope it's Quanta to Quarks.
Wow... do you guys go to school together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)