• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Frantic rush to finish off my notes today.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Holidays, back to my shit school.....

I got exams coming up in 2 weeks, and a eng ext. assignment that is of the poorest essay quality that i've ever written...

On the plus side i'm ready for 2-unit (so easy that i didn't even bother to study for it), and i'm ready for physics (an hour of study brought me to stratch :) ).

So yeah....

I hate school. Can't wait till uni.

HSC
:eek: I am seriously not in the right mentality to go back to school. And really wish I made more use of the holidays!!

cs01001

HSC
God, I failed my first English Change Assessment task worth 15% :( Feel like dying right now :(

Otherwise an alright day.

over9k

HSC
I was quite tired due to all the work I'd done on the holidays, but I managed.
No school tomorrow !:)

sleepplease

HSC
cs01001 said:
God, I failed my first English Change Assessment task worth 15% :( Feel like dying right now :(

Otherwise an alright day.
*sends many hugs and much loves*

Remember, this year is prelim, we make mistakes.. the most important thing is to LEARN from EVERYTHING. Put in as much as you can, to get out heaps to help you WIN next year. Keep Smiling :)

-----

For me, my day was good!!
French marks back - 12/12 reading, 9.5/10 writing (pissed off that i lost marks for writing TOO MUCH!!) 28.5/30 listening (pissed off that i made stupid mistakes) rank: equal second.

Biology: 20/20, 19.5/20, 19/20

S.O.R: 28/30 (pissed off abotu multiple choice!!!)

But!! have vowed to analyse EVERY exam to learn the most from my mistakes!

this arvo i have soo much to do:

- finish bio summaries
- french notes
- bio q's
- bio study for exam
- french tutor hmwk

:) :) :) so glad to be back at schooool!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Had the shittest day today.

I got 41% in my 3-unit test, and yet managed third in the class. Shit day, shit teachers, my "friends" are all idiot, up-themselves pieces of shit, and i can't wait till uni. There'll be people who'll go to uni and just crash and burn, because they rely on teachers and their favourtism :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Good to be back at school!

Biology: Went over the 15~ sheets we had to complete over the holidays.
MX1: Started combinations.
MH: Did my speech. 18/20 =)
English: Looked at people with power in the world. Then got my letter writing task back. 9/10 =D

sleepplease

HSC
S1M0 said:

I got 41% in my 3-unit test, and yet managed third in the class. Shit day, shit teachers, my "friends" are all idiot, up-themselves pieces of shit, and i can't wait till uni. There'll be people who'll go to uni and just crash and burn, because they rely on teachers and their favourtism :)
*hugs for S1MO* you got a GREAT rank 3u!!! Congrats!!!

Just hang in there despite friends and their immaturities .. not too long till you're free at uni!!!! :)

Kujah - AWESOME results!! well well well done!!

HSC
I got two assessments back today. I'm happy with my Ancient History result, not so much with English. But hoping to improve.

School was better than I expected it to be :)

But the homework. Gah!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahh, its so nice this is back up ^^

Today was okay but i was rather not actually in school mode. I listened and worked and all but i was just doing it as if I was actually there. Ah well.

Double engineering - most very boring video about lawn mowers .. i mean does it really look like i care !? ahaha .. sometimes i think, WHY ON EARTH DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENGINEER ! lol .. lame old me

Double physics - ticker tape and timer, blehhh .. same old same old .. physics isn't one of the most interesting subjects for me atm.

Chem - okay, but I notice that overheads aren't really that effective, waste time and annoy me lol ..

Maths - got marks back, 26/36 ahaha .. oh the shame in me right now ! ahah .. i actually thought i done worse, but now im unhappy with my mistakes. Found out that teachers gona be on a 4 week leave, we just aren't 100% sure when ><"

overall, not as bad .. not as hard either. now ive just got to do my assignments !

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Humm today flashed by

Chapel
House meeting
Tutor group (roll call)

chem-did nothing
double maths (went through 3 excercies worth of work:mad1: :eek: :mad1: )
Business-assignment discussion time

Pretty good so far

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
I hate school. Can't wait till uni.
Believe you me, you'll love Uni, but still want to retract that statement - or at least, probably. In Uni you'll have pretty much the most freedom you'll have in your schooling life, but it can't possibly match the innocence of pubertal teenagers.
Ironically enough, I second your sentiment.
Holidays, back to my shit school.....
It appears that you felt crappy too. There, there. Uni is just under two years away.:)

'Cause I rant, I've placed the rant in a nifty spoiler. I feel sooo much better now... not really.
My back canes, and I hate English sooo much. I hate school sooo much. I hate authoriteh too much. I hate too much...
Kujah said:
MH: Did my speech. 18/20 =)
English: Looked at people with power in the world. Then got my letter writing task back. 9/10 =D
Congratulations, duderz. Keep it up.:)

School was okay today. I am thoroughly amazed at people's expressions when they see a 5-subject ring binder book - simple people, simple things. Great minds think alike; greater minds think unalike. Idioms are nonsense.
People are talking about VT massacre. Racial tensions are gr000wing. Also, patter about emos and those two kiddos is also gr000wing.

Oh oh oh, we had an assembly.
4vv350|\/|3 7074ŁŁ¥. (Opera is also so.)

In a totally unrelated vein, I like Maths. It is fun.

cs01001, you'll do better; besides, you can still stuff up this year. Don't feel like dying.:)
sle3pe3bumz, you can also do better. This time, perhaps you, uh, felt bad during the test. Again, it's not the end of the world.:)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sleepplease said:
*hugs for S1MO* you got a GREAT rank 3u!!! Congrats!!!

Just hang in there despite friends and their immaturities .. not too long till you're free at uni!!!! :)
Thanks. Optimistic people always tends to cheer me up. So yeah, thanks :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Believe you me, you'll love Uni, but still want to retract that statement - or at least, probably. In Uni you'll have pretty much the most freedom you'll have in your schooling life, but it can't possibly match the innocence of pubertal teenagers.
Ironically enough, I second your sentiment.
It appears that you felt crappy too. There, there. Uni is just under two years away.:)
Yeah lol. And belive me, i stand by that statement. The freedom to do whatever i want is going to be great, the fact that i can wake up late and still rock up to uni is going to be just BEAUTIFUL, and the fact that they don't care too much about me is great also. Why? Because not being noticed is better than being noticed, and basically holding the hands of other, "capable" students and giving them the marks while taking them away from people like me, despite the fact that they're more than capable too, but to said teachers "believes" that they're not.

Thats enough of a rant for me, but yeah.

Anyone here hates their school (not school generally, i actually enjoy it :) ) the way that i do?

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
sle3pe3bumz, you can also do better. This time, perhaps you, uh, felt bad during the test. Again, it's not the end of the world.:)
ahah yeah thanks for that. all i can do is learn right ? ahah .. thank you =]

ellen.louise

HSC
S1M0 said:

that's an awesome rank!!! (unless your class was shit...)

but like teachers favouratise (is that even a word...??? :rolleyes: in senior years. i mean, come on! Give them SOME credit!!!

ellen.louise

HSC
:) :) Work placement (for hospitality) atta uni. Fun fun fun!!!we hadda fire alarm evacuation: very... motivated... they were bothering to close the shop roller doors and everything. Plus it was torrential downpour outside all day. Lucky that at the uni you don't have to run errands to the local shops every half hour... YAY!

HSC
N/A
Staying up late, because I'm retarded like th- um, only to finish off the sentence.

@ellen.louise: Favour, or if you're American, favor, not "favouratise".;)
@sle3pe3bumz: I guess so. What's the worst that could happen this year? Definitely not (bad) grades, unless they count towards the grand total; your heath.
@S1M0: Here, here, did. Don't (so much).:p
S1M0 said:
Yeah lol. And belive me, i stand by that statement. The freedom to do whatever i want is going to be great, the fact that i can wake up late and still rock up to uni is going to be just BEAUTIFUL, and the fact that they don't care too much about me is great also. Why? Because not being noticed is better than being noticed, and basically holding the hands of other, "capable" students and giving them the marks while taking them away from people like me, despite the fact that they're more than capable too, but to said teachers "believes" that they're not.
Amen to that, brother! I hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)