• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
I, like many of my peers, wandered around the city.
Guess what we were doing?
Pestering pedestrians and commuters for change. Awesome, huh?!

cccclaire

HSC
today was pretty shit.
4 periods of maths. Drew about 60 graphs, all variations of the same 4 locus parabola things. Especially not good on a lack of sleep (Went to a gig last night =] )
And I'm going out tonight too. To Pirates of the Carribean, yes I'm a Johnny Depp fan =]

kay90

HSC
didnt do crap today.
just had first 2 periods, double religion.
recess, then got bus'd to the catholic club.
where we watched this motivational media thing.
not bad.
went back to school. had extended lunch.
the remainder of the day we had a follow up of the m.media program where we were each given a booklet and do worksheets on what we saw.
no one took it seriously, i scribbled all over mine.

tomorrow im getting that cervical cancer vaccination.
i dont have a problem with needles, but im a bit iffy with this one cause of what ive seen on the news about girls collapsing and having side effects and this one girl rushed to the hospital half paralysed (temporarily, but still, paralysed!?).

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
at school doing jack. sigh. I feel so sick and crap due to athletics. I done really well & am proud of my ranks though. But this after-pain is so not worth it i swear. I have a chem test today and i wish to stay to do that. Hopefully ill live through the day. gosh i want to throw up badly. anyways must study for chem exam.

cccclaire

HSC
pretty lame.
long assembly where the headmaster claims they're "cracking down on truancy and cyber-bullying" and told us all they visit our myspace pages etc.

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol kochies sex ! i mean he is oh-so fine ! lol ahah .. why is it he has so many haters ?

cough. sick. me. athletics. pain. die.

cccclaire

HSC
Kochie is annoying.
He does bad interviews, and he thinks he's saving the world by "raising awareness" on global warming e.g. "please sign our petition that won't do shit".

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol oh mines next week. ahah .. i remember today i was arguing with my chem teacher who was LATE (he always blames us for being late so yeah) and then tells us we're not doing the exam (OMG) and sets the whole class wild making us vote on whether or not we should have the exam still or not. Then we start bitching about how he hasnt even made the god damn test and we all chuck the skitz. lol fun.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol oh mines next week. ahah .. i remember today i was arguing with my chem teacher who was LATE (he always blames us for being late so yeah) and then tells us we're not doing the exam (OMG) and sets the whole class wild making us vote on whether or not we should have the exam still or not. Then we start bitching about how he hasnt even made the god damn test and we all chuck the skitz. lol fun.
my chem teachers retiring, oh wells ... i still hav u

Lucid Scintilla said:
I, like many of my peers, wandered around the city.
Guess what we were doing?
Pestering pedestrians and commuters for change. Awesome, huh?!
very nice i liek ...

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
LOL. A interesting teacer you have there sle3pe3bumz.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
f3rn15 said:
my chem teachers retiring, oh wells ... i still hav u
awwww .. * smiles * yesss .. i shall teach you about all the chem you need to know * nodds * ^^

Black Hawker said:
LOL. A interesting teacer you have there sle3pe3bumz.
lol thank you. I personally believe he is interesting too. But i was also trying to cheer you up. lol =] I am very like you as i dwell on my mistakes more than my accomplishments so I know how you feel. But I guess its just prelim and we're supposed to make mistakes and learn from them right ?

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol thank you. I personally believe he is interesting too. But i was also trying to cheer you up. lol =] I am very like you as i dwell on my mistakes more than my accomplishments so I know how you feel. But I guess its just prelim and we're supposed to make mistakes and learn from them right ?
Thanks. Yeah, I need to stop being pessimistic and start being optimistic!

Yeah, that's what prelim's are for. We can make as many mistakes as we want, as long as we fix it by Year 12 - which is starting to seem really close - I can't believe it though.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Last day before two weeks of exams =(

English: Julius Caesar questions.Getting sick of it really.
Chemistry: It's getting more and more interesting. Just finished the Metals topic in time for the half-yearly.
Maths: Finished the Geometry topic.
CApps: PSP

ccc123

HSC
Today was tiring. Dragged on forever.

English was really fun because our teacher had to leave us unsupervised for a double and advised us to 'discuss' Othello. Apart from that, it was a tedious day...

Got 2 assessment notifications. So sick of exams, we only just finished our half-yearlies a week ago.

Have heaps of HW this weekend, won't be much time for BOS[ing]

Black Hawker

HSC
ccc123 said:
Today was tiring. Dragged on forever.

English was really fun because our teacher had to leave us unsupervised for a double and advised us to 'discuss' Othello. Apart from that, it was a tedious day...[ing]
Speaking of Othello, we are going to the Opera House in July to see the play, even though we don't even study the play.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Alright, got SOR1 results back.

36/40. Stoked, but got ripped off 2 marks. I used the word "metaemporal" to describe the dreaming concept in one of my definitions, which i learnt at this forum, and in the notes of one of the guys who was kind enough to donate it to BOS.

What are the odds, huh? Marked by a lebanese teacher though, she always tries to reduce my marks. Always.

No matter though, 90% is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)