• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs01001

HSC
Yea, all that curves, graphs etc! I enjoy Economics :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
The content looks and sounds more interesting than Business Studies or Legal Studies. The terminology sounds good :)

cccclaire

HSC
eco's one of my favourite subjects
plus you sound smart talking about inflation and interest rates etc.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Economics require the right levels of logic, common sense and english skills. Thats why i like it so much, its genuinely interesting.

My most hated subject is studies of religion. Its compulsory at my school, and its the most boring, idiotic, hopeless subject that i've ever had the displeasure of studying for. And the morons in my class and the idiot for a teacher that i have only makes it worse.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Le3sah said:
What other inflation...?
Inflation can either rise or fall during times of external pressure, such as unprecedented wage rises, and many other things :shy:

cccclaire

HSC
S1M0 said:
Economics require the right levels of logic, common sense and english skills. Thats why i like it so much, its genuinely interesting.

My most hated subject is studies of religion. Its compulsory at my school, and its the most boring, idiotic, hopeless subject that i've ever had the displeasure of studying for. And the morons in my class and the idiot for a teacher that i have only makes it worse.
I couldn't stand it if my school made me do religion.
By the time you're in year 11/12, I'm pretty sure you can figure out whether you want to be religious or not.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
cccclaire said:
I couldn't stand it if my school made me do religion.
By the time you're in year 11/12, I'm pretty sure you can figure out whether you want to be religious or not.
SOR doesn't require you to become religious in that sense, it studies religion from an outside perspective. So what you're saying on being religious or not has no relation to the subject itself.

...just saying. :)

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
Inflation can either rise or fall during times of external pressure, such as unprecedented wage rises, and many other things :shy:
Soulsearcher would be so proud of you right now
i give you my thumb-ups my friend

Le3sah

HSC
Kujah said:
-_- oh..

cccclaire

HSC
S1M0 said:
SOR doesn't require you to become religious in that sense, it studies religion from an outside perspective. So what you're saying on being religious or not has no relation to the subject itself.

...just saying. :)
yeh but they're still forcing you to study religious stuff.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
cccclaire said:
yeh but they're still forcing you to study religious stuff.
yeah true.

It sucks, because i already know all about my religion, so why would i want to study it? And we learn about islam...its of no use to me...

So yeah, theoretical subjects ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)