Status
Not open for further replies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Jachie said:
I want next week to be over already.
Same.

I have a LOT of work to do tomorrow. Study for two tests, prepare for Ancient History speech, prepare for in-class assesment for economics, and do an assignment that i haven't started yet.

I'm screwwweeed! :mad1:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
S1M0 said:
Same.

I have a LOT of work to do tomorrow. Study for two tests, prepare for Ancient History speech, prepare for in-class assesment for economics, and do an assignment that i haven't started yet.

I'm screwwweeed! :mad1:
Wow. And I thought *I* had a lot of work do this weekend. ;) Good luck with it all, mate.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Faytle said:
Where in the world are all of your teachers!?
Oh i have no frickin' idea. =(

And whats with this weird weather? I mean i look outside, no rain. Suddenly big gush of wind and rain fall. Gosh, talk about random. Plus my front yard is flooded. ^^"

& I have some work to get done too, but not as intense as you guys. Plus I have tutor in hmm .. 2.5 hours ? blah .. Shall be a busy weekend for me.

sleepplease

HSC
What I need to do:

Finish modern history pip
Write French Corrections up
Practice Othello Speech
Practice Ancient History Speech
Write Ancient History Notes
Do SOR homework
Start SOR assignment
Finish BIO assignment + do notes
Do French Notes
Do practice essays + find info on Ext Eng.
Add to Modern History Notes.

Meow.

HSC
N/A
cfair said:
Judging from your posts here, I'm guessing your teachers think you're arrogant. You're one of those kids who thinks they are too good for the class, better than everyone else and you use a more sophisticated vocabulary (By no means do I think down on you for this, good for you that you're as articulate as most people are in essays in everyday conversation.) to assert superiority over classmates who don't regard you very highly.

Sorry for kind of ripping into you, but I'm telling it how I see it. :)
Actually no; I don't tend to speak in the macrocosm of real-life, and my teachers think quite highly of me, although most of them suggest that I could do with, and contribute to, class discussions more often.

On a sophisticated vocabulary, lawlz. dont u noes; its onli 2 compensate 4 sumting!!11!
I don't have a choice, by the way. I was born this way.:)rolleyes:)

no srlsy, latin's the ultimate vocab-builder. i'm just not a fob, amirite?
Jachie said:
Well. Lucid can, at times, be condescending and, yes, an asshat. It's no secret to him that I think this way. I have no problem letting him know when I find that he's getting overbearing, but I don't know, over the months I've kind of become accustomed to his posts and don't find them too bad (most of the time). I don't think he's trying to lord anything over anyone, or that he's intentionally trying to sound smug. Maybe that's where it stemmed from, I don't know; I'm not a psychologist and I don't claim to be. I just don't think there's any harm or ill-intention there, but rather a whole lot of pretentious crap that can piss people off from time to time.
Okey-dokey. Thanks for your honest opinion, and thanks for expressing it.
Anyhow, I agree; I can, at times, be condescending, an "asshat", and overbearing (or merely confident?) (but it sorta makes up for real-life "asshattery", or something).

i'm sorry; i'll be better; i'll improve
simonloo said:
LOLOLOL: Asshat.
I personally know Lucid. Um, he layk chicken mayo sandwiches from canteen.:wave:
Well, I don't like it, but I do buy canteen crap, and it's chicken because beef and pork are no-no's.... .......... ...... .
Ah, mayo... what can I say, it just replicates the flavour and texture of seminal fluid so, old sport.

I can't deny that you don't know me, but I wouldn't say "personally". I think that no one knows me; not even myself.
Hey, but I promised that I wouldn't shoot you or whatever it was, if I were to go Lol-umbine (which is obviously ridiculous, unfeasible, and never going to happen, not that I even have motives for such a nonsensical act).:p And I'd vote for you for prefect. And do whatever else that you might want. And have 1K of your babehs/sec, for 10 seconds. The usual, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kujah said:
Book a test on the RTA's website (DKT Test) or call them.

Practise questions on their website, or read the handbook. DO whichever thing that suits you.
Okay, thank you very much.
I'm not too sure when, and if, I shall take the test. I cannot see the necessity of myself driving.

Hi sleepplease.:)

sleepybumz said:
And whats with this weird weather?
There's a X-kilometre long storm cell around Sydney.

i'll be busy, doing practice questions, doing work.

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Okay, thank you very much.
I'm not too sure when, and if, I shall take the test. I cannot see the necessity of myself driving.
I'd say just grab your Ls before July 1st even if you don't think you'll be driving anytime soon. It'll save you an extra 70 hours when the time comes for you to drive, if ever. :)

Haven't started any work yet. I really should soon though. :eek: I love this weather for when you're at home!

sleepplease

HSC
Hi Lucid Scintilla :)

Your post is scary. I read back and I don't see what motivated people to write that stuff.. it's not like really you (or any of us, as human beings) have a right to judge another people - and if it's unavoidable, it's possible to make an effort not to, especially on the internet where you have heaps of time to reconcider what you're typing. (edit: waiiit to clarify since I just realised how badly i phrased that. I was directing the judgemental comment at those who wrote stuff about Lucid being arrogant etc.)

Anyway, I think you're lovely :) :shy: and I am sorry you're disappointed with your report, hopefully your yearly report will be awesome.

Alright. I must go and nerd it up. Much to do, not much time.

Take care everyone and I hope the rain stops soon - or at least concentrates over an area where it is truly needed.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Have the biology excursion on Monday and a following assessment task on it on Wednesday. Bicentennial Park in the rain :)

Jachie

HSC
Okey-dokey. Thanks for your honest opinion, and thanks for expressing it.
Anyhow, I agree; I can, at times, be condescending, an "asshat", and overbearing (or merely confident?) (but it sorta makes up for real-life "asshattery", or something).

i'm sorry; i'll be better; i'll improve
You don't need to be like that, you know. If you think I'm being a dickhead, you can say as much. There's no personal offence meant by anything I say; you know yourself that I can find your posts annoying at times, but you also should know that I have absolutely nothing against you and find you to be a good bloke. You don't need to change for anyone, I'm just saying don't be surprised if your "confidence" rubs people the wrong way, espeically when you make fun of people's spelling and grammatical errors the way you do.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Actually no; I don't tend to speak in the macrocosm of real-life, and my teachers think quite highly of me, although most of them suggest that I could do with, and contribute to, class discussions more often.

On a sophisticated vocabulary, lawlz. dont u noes; its onli 2 compensate 4 sumting!!11!
I don't have a choice, by the way. I was born this way.:)rolleyes:)
That's fair enough Lucid, I just assumed you would speak the same way you did online in real life (I hate that term) just like I do, I guess I made the wrong assumption that you acted as sophisticated as you do here in your classes etc. and i'm sorry for my little personal attack.

cccclaire

HSC
I have my first HSC assessment on thursday.
counts 40% to my HSC mark for maths 2-unit.

so I'm doing a tonne of chapter summary units this weekend.

Shame about the weather though, it cancelled my netball =[

Jachie

HSC
cccclaire said:
I have my first HSC assessment on thursday.
counts 40% to my HSC mark for maths 2-unit.

so I'm doing a tonne of chapter summary units this weekend.

Shame about the weather though, it cancelled my netball =[
Holy shit! That's insane! I knew they tested prelim. content in the HSC, but I had no idea they'd test it DURING prelim year. Good luck, babe.

cccclaire

HSC
Jachie said:
Holy shit! That's insane! I knew they tested prelim. content in the HSC, but I had no idea they'd test it DURING prelim year. Good luck, babe.
I'm doing accelerated, in one year, so I sit my HSC for maths at the end of the year.
so we have to have 2 pre-lim assessments and 2-HSC assessments in year 11.

argh its so lame though. i thought it was just an ordinary maths test and my friends like 'have you studied' I'm like 'nah i figured I'd just do some night-before stuff' and shes like 'you know it counts for 40% of our HSC' and i'm like 'WHAT?"'

I hate maths tests though, no matter how much i study I always make stupid mistakes.

cccclaire

HSC
frick
I've got 7 topics to study, and i've done 2.
I should get another one done this afternoon =/

so many goddamn formulas to learn though.

cccclaire

HSC
erm

trig
co-ordinate geometry
quadratics
locus
calculus
integration

something else i forget
and I've done trig and co-ordinate geometry.
but i don't really need to do much on calculus and intergration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)