• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
well i guess it couldnt 100% prevent me from cancer but i mean yeahhh .. it really does help .. or at least i hope so .. ^^"

and yes there are 3 doses .. unfortunatelyy ..

cfair

Banned
HSC
I'm adding people in this thread to MSN because everyone in my grade is away at a camp but I can't go because my shoulder hates me.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lol.

Last day tomorrow, can't wait :eek:

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Kujah said:
lol.

Last day tomorrow, can't wait :eek:
Hell ya!

Got some interview tomorrow regarding some scholarship thing with rotary, so i'm both happy and kinda anxious at the same time :)

Just another hurdle to pass through i guess.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cfair said:
Don't worry ladies, even after you get that vaccination you can still get HPV by a nasty jolt to the cervix I believe... but by what? I'll leave that to your imagination. ;) (Correct me if I'm wrong).
Nah man, these vaccinations are so we DON'T get cancer when we do the horizontal bump.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hm well i got the vaccine. It hurt just like the first one IMO so yeahh .. i feel fine so it should be fine .. but yeahh .. it didnt hurt 10 x more than the first one like you guys said .. maybe i was just lucky ..

cfair

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
Nah man, these vaccinations are so we DON'T get cancer when we do the horizontal bump.
Haha That's good then, lucky you.

No school today, had to get more scans. Yay holidays.

I only got 3 hours sleep last night thanks to a certain BOS member being so talkative, lol.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
LAST DAY! WOOT!

Modern History: joined with the ancient history class, and watched 300.

English: Watched a Perfect Murder for our comparative study.

Biology: Got 15 sheets to cover our topic. At last! We've finished a Local Ecosystem :eek:

MX1: Teacher had only like 2.5 hours sleep. Went over four more theorems of circle geometry.

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Pretty good for a last day. Got 18/20 for my ancient historical investigation :D havent got modern back yet, but i was stoked with ancient.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
well today was okay thank god for it being the last day and all

went home early at period 6 after being in sick bay since lunch time...that due to womens circumstances with cramps! They are such pains in the back sides

Other than that it was okay
religion started watching kingdom of heaven
english chit chat about random things thats what happens when you have a sub teacher when your teacher is on long service leave
maths did work :(
legal watched some crap about migrants .. which just pissed me off! about villawood detention centre before when it the people there had no rights and all...pissed me off due to the fact that these people were just coming in the wrong way then complaining about how badly they had being treated..well yeah!
period 5&6 in sick bay and went home..

Holidays:)

HSC
N/A
cfair said:
Yeah I did, accept or I'll be lonely.
If it's any consolation, today I queried why and how my supposed friend's life sucks.
Oh yeah, and everything and everyone haaates me, including my shoulder.
And I'm (almost) always lonely.

So cheer up.:)

It's the last day of term two. Six more weeks until Yr12.
Expressing myself here - of all places - doesn't do any good anyway.

Aw well, I'll probably just curl up in the fetal position...

Tell me, what should I do? I'm lost; I need direction; I need help.

On an unrelated note, one more post... omg, 6+6+6... =O

cfair

Banned
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
If it's any consolation, today I queried why and how my supposed friend's life sucks.
Oh yeah, and everything and everyone haaates me, including my shoulder.
And I'm (almost) always lonely.

So cheer up.:)
I'm happy now :), thanks though.

And 6 weeks? Isn't term 3 9 weeks, plus the 2 for holidays = 11.

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
well last day of school. First had injections .. waited foreverrrrr .. and when I finally got there it didn't hurt that bad. I mean it was like the first as I said before. and yeahh .. i got worked up last night for no reason .. ^^" but after I went out I went to the library and saw the guys and played games .. I showed em my tetris skills ! =D after was double IPT .. well we just went on comps .. at least the guys did .. and yeahh .. i wanted to play too but they had equal teams .. =( After a few of my friends came back from camp and yeahh .. we just talked and stuff .. and then they went home =[ so i done some chem work .. LOL !

but yes .. today I was supposed to be invited to go out .. but nooo ! nobody told me I was actually invited .. how sad ! =(

NO MORE SCHOOL ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! =]

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
well last day of school. First had injections .. waited foreverrrrr .. and when I finally got there it didn't hurt that bad. I mean it was like the first as I said before. and yeahh .. i got worked up last night for no reason .. ^^" but after I went out I went to the library and saw the guys and played games .. I showed em my tetris skills ! =D after was double IPT .. well we just went on comps .. at least the guys did .. and yeahh .. i wanted to play too but they had equal teams .. =( After a few of my friends came back from camp and yeahh .. we just talked and stuff .. and then they went home =[ so i done some chem work .. LOL !

but yes .. today I was supposed to be invited to go out .. but nooo ! nobody told me I was actually invited .. how sad ! =(

NO MORE SCHOOL ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! =]
how come you didn't go to camp?

see I really don't want to go to my camp this year and I'm looking for valid reasons. They've organised for us to do this hiking and house-boats and 'survivor-like challenges' crap. Really doesn't appeal to me + its leadership camp and my idea of leadership is swearing a lot and saying negative comments about how stupid the leadership activities are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)