• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Lol @ 08ers discovering the joys of white text. [comment]Maybe they should also find out about the comment system too.[/comment]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
bahahaha. guess who's going to be making $17 an hour monitoring the selective exams? boo-fucking-yeah man. :cool:

cccclaire

HSC
today was lame.
had four periods of maths, but the teacher was sick. He left us some work, but I finished it in 2 periods.
So I left and went home.
I did some practise biology olympiad tests though, didn't do too badly.

calfair

Banned
HSC
Shitty day. Bad throat infection.

Two days until my last game ever, I am so excited. :)

I have to give a presentation based on my legal studies assessment about migrants tomorrow, not looking forward to talking for 5 minutes; I sound so husky.

p.s. i have discovered the album 'Fall Out Boy - Infinity on high' and most of the songs are awesome, when did fall out boy get good?

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
=O ! LUCKY YOU JACHIE. Ah .. ><" damn ! how'd you get to do that anyway ? =]

Ah today was crap. Double english. Talking about feminism and all. I actually really enjoyed it. It's really interesting ! =] But yeah .. too stressed about my ENS to really concentrate. Well yeah. Double ENS. We were doing our in class essay test thingy. And yeah .. it went pretty good I think. I hope I can rank first in it. =/ Had a rest at lunch. After had physics. They just summarised some work when we weren't here. Played with the van der graaf (sp? - we had problems spelling it in class x)) I was taking a picture while my friend was charged and I was gona freak when she wanted to touch me. LOL .. I was very paranoid ! xD It was also hilarious when they formed a chain and the current flowed through them. xDD !! After was chem and we done a mini topic test sheet. And yeah .. thats pretty much it.

I stayed in the library after school and yeah. I didn't feel so well in chem. I just got so fustrated over everything that's been occuring. =/

calfair ; fob = love ! =] Ive had a thing for them since last year .. so yeah ^^

lol @ cheap thrills ! xD I wana watch the simpsons movieeeee ! ><"

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
WTC how'd you get to monitor a selective exam?

Can he fly from a web. No he can't cos he's a pig...

My respect for you has now diminished Callum. T_T

summermagic

HSC
That's such a cool job monitoring exams! I wish I could do that, I need the extra money.

But seriously, my history teacher's pissed at me. I was whispering to my friend for about 5secs and the next moment he asks me directly:
"Is this going to be a term where you have little private conversations with your friends, or a term where you listen?"
I was contemplating whether or not to tell the truth and say, 'private conversations' but I answered with 'the second one', so that I didn't get into further trouble.

Today, I just asked my friend a question related to the work that we were doing at the time and he gets full worked up and asked me whether or not I remembered what I had told him about me saying I would listen in class this term. I said I remembered, and he then claimed that I just lied to him. WTF? I don't remember making any promises nor verbal agreements. I mean, he is in a position of power and so I was pressured to say the second one [that this would be a term where i would listen in class]. Jeez.

Wow, sorry about that ranting.

Last edited:
HSC
回复: Re: How was your school day?

Today was depressing.
I don't even know why.
It just was.

I think I'll go slit my wrists now.

slothie

HSC
...well 2day i had chem quiz and i feel so stupid....
4 one of the questions it was like choose the correct statement...

i chose B) men have an increased risk of cancer in the ovaries....

or sumfink lyk dat....i told my friends and they just cracked up so bad...then she told my whole ancient history class and some was lyk 'are u sure u should be at this skool?'...(i go 2 selective...v.embarrassin)

but i had a free last period so dat was good :)

summermagic

HSC
slothie said:
...well 2day i had chem quiz and i feel so stupid....
4 one of the questions it was like choose the correct statement...

i chose B) men have an increased risk of cancer in the ovaries....
Hahahaha, that is pretty funny. But you probably weren't thinking straight. Meanwhile I still want revenge [see my last post above].

slothie

HSC
summermagic said:
Hahahaha, that is pretty funny. But you probably weren't thinking straight. Meanwhile I still want revenge [see my last post above].
yeah ...dat kinda sucks....maybe he was just a crap mood

im usually the person who is tuned out during class...2day was good coz half my teachers didn't turn up :)

cs01001

HSC
Gave a $5 for a $4.20 2 scoop ice cream at Wendy's, got $5.80 change in return :rofl: :D

Awww minnn2 <3

Don't go /wrist :(

summermagic

HSC
slothie said:
yeah ...dat kinda sucks....maybe he was just a crap mood

im usually the person who is tuned out during class...2day was good coz half my teachers didn't turn up :)
I hope so. I have this nagging suspicion that it's ever since he disagreed with my views of the beginnings of life. I told him there is evidence that organic material can be synthesised from non-living matter but he can't, i quote "comprehend it". He's probably a creationism-fanatic.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Throat infection as well :(

Chemistry: Enthalpy
MX1: Tangent properties
English: Film techniques

Had a free period afterwards. Played a game of league with 3 on 3.

calfair

Banned
HSC
Bad luck dude, I had 2 panadeine's about an hour ago and it hasn't touched mine.

Is anyone else doing media in adv english at the moment? So much better than Shakespeare.

I'm downloading the new top gear special that was on over in Britain last night, can't wait. It's a race to the North Pole :).

Le3sah

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
calfair ; fob = love ! =] Ive had a thing for them since last year .. so yeah ^^
LOL come to my school, half my grade are overseas students. :)

Today was warm.:)
Chem was okay, we did a prac with anti-freeze and it was fun. I have a Chem competition tomorrow....damn, I paid money to do Maths...and now Chemistry.

Why????

Then I had 3 periods of Maths followed by Eco and English. :)

lol I should cut back on the smiley faces.

slothie

HSC
yea im glad it's gettin warmer :)

i have a mufti day 2moz and the theme is 'harry potter' ...
im dressing up as a muggle..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)