How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccclaire

HSC
school was ok. Chemistry was rad, we spent the lesson learning about gay-lussac, avocados number and the mole. =P
Got an eco essay back, 19/20 =]
not much else happened.

p.s. does anyone feel like writing a 3 page handout on heart of darkness for me due tomorrow?
I'd seriously love you forever.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Day was pretty bad. Depressed. A couple of weeks ago i got my economics results. Turns out i lost first place to some stuck-up lebo by a single mark. So yeah, i've been playing Final Fantasy IX to get over it. Game's good, especially the isometric graphics. At least i think so.

W.L

HSC
Faytle said:
haha wow, is that for any subject in particular?

Today was okay! Got the second part of the HPV vaccination. Didn't hurt as much as the first time, luckily. :eek:

Double art, did some prac on 3D BOW. Economics, started financial markets. Maths, trig- ratios in terms of t. SOR, started Islam.

No assesments this week, score!
:p
well it was supposed to be a music excursion, but then they needed more people to go so all of us just asked & yeah.. my schools a small one, only like 500 or so people in it and around 20-30 ppl r going, costs $54.. apparently its about transvestites lol.. im off to sleep nows :sleep: oh yeah good to know that the injection didnt hurt, be a brave girl xD

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Well, today was pretty crap cos ext eng was cancelled. But its okay cos I turned 17 today, and I go for my ps next wednesday:D And its world environment day. That explains the incessent hippiness:)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
Well, today was pretty crap cos ext eng was cancelled. But its okay cos I turned 17 today, and I go for my ps next wednesday:D And its world environment day. That explains the incessent hippiness:)
Happy birthday!
I turned 16 last August and I still haven't got my L's, hahah :eek:. Good luck for your Ps test!

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Thanks Faytle.:) A friend of mine got her ps today so now its like PRESSURE!!!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
Happy Birthday!! :santa:

Today was alright. Got a few results back: Economics 47.5/60 (don't know my ranking, but the mark seems pretty good in comparison to others), Business 73/90 (totally blew it, I'm really pissed off at myself for fucking up the revenue statement and therefore fucking up the balance sheet), and English Extension 11.5/15 (was disappointed at first, then saw everyone else's and realized that it was above average).

I also had to deliver my part of the Philosophy presentation my group is doing tomorrow, cause I'm off school and seeing Priscilla :eek:. It was kind of weird, because your 'speech' for this presentation are really discussion points to use with the class. Like, they're expected to ask questions and debate things you've said, etc. But this afternoon it was just me infront of the teacher. Hmmph.

cs01001

HSC
Happy Birthday!

Everyone who is 16+ should get their L's before 1st of July. They will be changing rules to add an additional 70 hours. Quick!

Oh, where does the world's biggest spider live? :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Kujah said:
Went to Fairfield Neeta City today.
=O & you didnt visit me !? LOL ! .. Fairfield Forum owns nowdays due to Trade Secrets. I recommend it. Practically everybody working there is either in year 11 or 12 in my school. =]

Cheap Thrills said:
Well, today was pretty crap cos ext eng was cancelled. But its okay cos I turned 17 today, and I go for my ps next wednesday And its world environment day. That explains the incessent hippiness
Happy Birthday ! =]

+ i lost my world environment day ribbon today ! IM ANGRY COS OF THAT ! =(

cs01001 said:
Happy Birthday!

Everyone who is 16+ should get their L's before 1st of July. They will be changing rules to add an additional 70 hours. Quick!

Oh, where does the world's biggest spider live?
yeah i cant believe their adding 70 extra hours ! & 20 of those hours are night drving ! = =" ah well .. i got my L's so its all good. ^^

No idea where the biggest spider lives. Sorry. I HATE SPIDERS. They make me cry. =/

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Oh yes my day ! I forgot lol ! Well, engineering test. Done very bad. Lost like 20 marks already. AHAHAH great. = =" Double physics. Done experiment relating to equilibrium. Chem. Done cutting and sticking. =] Maths. Heard my teacher can to visit, but didnt visit us! =( Was told that I was like teaching a primary school student and it resulted in me forcing a guy to never consider tutoring. LOL

I'm freezing. I also have an excursion in two days to UTS for english. Anybody coming? Plus some people are going to that human body thing at Fox Studios 2morow.

Double post ftw !

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
I wish I have another excursion coming up! I don't think there'd be any more this year though. :(

Yeh everyone's telling me to go get it! I'll go next week.. maybe.

Actually I've been saying that for a while now :( I really should think of a new line. Or better yet.. actually go do it!

HSC
N/A
Cheap Thrills said:
Oooh, P's... not just "ps".

Anyway, congratulations, geezer.:D

Gwaah... when I get my L's, or whatever it is these days, we'll be in first-year uni...
cs01001 said:
Goddamnit.:(
Oh, where does the world's biggest spider live?
I'm guessing somewhere in South America or Asia, in some densily forested area, with bounteous amounts of light, rain, shelter, and prey.

Can we... phone a friend?
:D

Zephyrio

HSC
cs01001 said:
Happy Birthday!

Oh, where does the world's biggest spider live? :)
World's biggest spider?

From memory, it's a bird-eating spider which lives in Brazil.

Not too sure, though. =P

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
yeah i cant believe their adding 70 extra hours ! & 20 of those hours are night drving ! = =" ah well .. i got my L's so its all good. ^^
It's actually that they added 50 extra hours and 20 night driving hours. Not 70...

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
It's actually that they added 50 extra hours and 20 night driving hours. Not 70...
Maybe I'm reading sle3pe3bumz's post wrong, but I thought that's what she was saying. :confused: Nevermind me, though, I'm tired and insane.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Today was an okay day, finished watching American Beauty.

cccclaire

HSC
damn librarian.
don't kick me out of the library and expect me not to be rude.
And then tell my teacher how rude I was and expect me to apolagise.

Today was lame. Half the year was away on a business excursion, so mostly our teachers didn't want to do much work so they wouldn't miss out.

Edu.kid

HSC
This week is pretty awesome since i finished my half yearlies last thursday and been going out and having fun since. Anyway i still had to do an eco test today as i am doing it offline. Seemed kinda easy that i am scared i didn't write enough for the essay as i had plenty of time left at the end.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
=O & you didnt visit me !? LOL ! .. Fairfield Forum owns nowdays due to Trade Secrets. I recommend it. Practically everybody working there is either in year 11 or 12 in my school. =]
LOL. I find Fairfield Forum okay. K-Mart and a few stores are the only ones I rate as good stores :)

cs01001 said:
Better hurry those people who have turned 16 and haven't got their license yet. I got the letter couple of days ago from the RTA about it. I feel so special :rofl:

Today. Woke up at 9:30. Uploaded some songs from iTunes to my Ipod. Played some games and made my own lunch. Then went to Westfields Liverpool for a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)