• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyrio

HSC
Hey Jachie, I don't despise maths that much LOL. It's just that after I get my assessments done for them, I'll be like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cya maths (for six weeks, at least).

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Zephyrio said:
How are you finding 4U?
Struggling on my own, but I'm gradually getting there in terms of understanding and applying it.

I'd rather do my MW than Maths questions at the moment.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Zephyrio said:
Hey Jachie, I don't despise maths that much LOL. It's just that after I get my assessments done for them, I'll be like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cya maths (for six weeks, at least).
See, that's like me. Only I've been like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cya maths" for a year now AND I LOVE IT.

Womens had to stay around after lunch today for their maths exams, meanwhile I gots to go home and subsequently missed the rain. The moral of this story is that you don't maths, and the universe rewards you.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
did any of you guys get given a book called '_streetsmart!' at school? it's not by the govt. and it's like a big handbook of all sorts of things like being sued, buying a car and what effect drugs give when you take them.

it's actually pretty good and there isn't any bullshit propaganda.

Jachie

HSC
princesscal said:
did any of you guys get given a book called '_streetsmart!' at school? it's not by the govt. and it's like a big handbook of all sorts of things like being sued, buying a car and what effect drugs give when you take them.

I think I got one of those in Year 8. I actually remember it being really lol, but you know, it was aimed at younger high school kids so it would have been all say no to peer pressure!!! and don't stop eating girls!!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
princesscal said:

I think we used that for PE last year.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
yeah this is new Jachie, i was really surprised because it actually tells you the good things drugs do to you as opposed to "drugs are bad only bad things happen" approach.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Kujah said:
Congratulations!

23/25. Lost a mark from the extended response and one from the usefulness and reliability test. Still proud though- only one to get >90% :D

4U test on Thursday T-T
lol I thoguht you meant he wuld be ranked 25/25 i.e last.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
princesscal said:

Its got advertising throughout it though doesn't it?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Jachie said:
. The moral of this story is that you don't maths, and the universe rewards you.
ahh, how im seeing the reverse effects.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
I haven't been to school for three of the past four weeks.
Stupid IT work placement this week.
On a school related note, we got a new english teacher today.
He is our fourth for the year.
I give him six months.
Tops.

I reckon at least he will last until the end of the HSC 2008.

Reason being - thats how it was this year for where he came from.

I thought teachers had to stay a whole 3 years or something anywaY?? - or was that public school., Not sure.

I wonder if he will also end up being diagnosed with depression, fleding the country, or being replaced, like the other 3 teachers from this year.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Today I bought the coolest boardies I have ever seen. It was intense.

Jachie

HSC
You buy a ridiculous amount of material things, are you sure you're not a woman?

I did fuck all today and I loooooved it.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Haha yeah I know, I have too many shoes and clothes. When I see something I like I just have to buy it... I love colourful stuff.

cccclaire

HSC
today was pretty sweet. We kinda spread a rumour that it was mufti today, and we got quite a few people wearing it which was awesome. We all got debits though, but no-one cared because our debit counts reset at the end of the year anyway.
also got a tonne of results back, pretty much all good, except chemistry, but I had a long fight with the chemistry teacher about it and I'm not giving up now.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Had double maths at school today - revision
Double geog - notes
Chem - electrochemsitry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)