How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I rekcon I'm drue for a breakdown any day now, dont wiorry. I had one of sorts last weekend only is wasn't really mucgh of aone,p retty tame actually, doesn't count/

Anyway today was my dads works christmans party -- I mean "summer picnic" whooo free boozew.at first i was sad because my friend bailed on me so i Was like "great this is gonna scuk now" but it totally didn't so yay!

except now I feel a bit funny beacuse 've had like nothing to eat all day and a lot of alochol, poor tummy :(

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
1st Period : Earth & Enviromental Science - Done activity, bludged.
2nd Period: Earth & Enviromental Science - Done activity, bludged.
3rd Period: English - Looked at past essay response.
4th Period: Geography - Notes.
5th Period: Maths - Logic calculus/geometry problems.
6th Period: Chemistry - Ethanol prac.

Jachie

HSC
Hey whooo I officially regained my title of English Queen today, talk about being a comeback kid hey. hahahahaha all my teachers were being particularly affable to me today. It was bizarre, but refreshing.

grace is lost to THUNDER!
THUNNNDDDEEERRRRRRRR!
(pressure)
PRESSURE!

hey guys there's a patrick wolf party in my pants, but unless your name is patrick wolf you're not invited, sorry guys that's just how it goes.

Last edited:

Foxodi

HSC
Maths study, Received 2 week notification for SDD assessment, received my MH assessment (b4 its due) marked by teacher for editing and read my essay to the english class for 15mins on Cloudstreet (pgs 361-368)
Combined with 4U study in a min + finishing off MH assessment later tonight = Productive = I am very happy with school.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Hm twas an okay day today.
Physics. Had half a lesson. Teacher forgot he had us. Working on special relativity was quite confusing. Ah ..
Free. Half of it was spend doing more physics as he kept us in to try explain it.
English. Speeches. I still wasn't up yet! ><" ah ..
Chemistry. Heat of combustion experiment.
IPT. Showed us how to use MS Access.
Engineering. Planning out our bridge structures with measuring, trial and error and stuff like that. Stupid huge ants bite like crazy! =/

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Mind-Revolution said:
Unproductive and disappointing.
Maybe it's the summer heat.

sle3pe3bumz said:
Hm twas an okay day today.
Physics. Had half a lesson. Teacher forgot he had us. Working on special relativity was quite confusing. Ah ..
Free. Half of it was spend doing more physics as he kept us in to try explain it.
English. Speeches. I still wasn't up yet! ><" ah ..
Chemistry. Heat of combustion experiment.
IPT. Showed us how to use MS Access.
Engineering. Planning out our bridge structures with measuring, trial and error and stuff like that. Stupid huge ants bite like crazy! =/
Special relativity is part of theoretical physics, a branch of physics which the most intelligent individuals understand very well.
Did anyone get burnt in that Chemistry experiment ? =\

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Forbidden said:
Special relativity is part of theoretical physics, a branch of physics which the most intelligent individuals understand very well.
Did anyone get burnt in that Chemistry experiment ? =\
Ah that helps alot ! yay ! ^^ ah I'll get the whole concept sooner or later ..

& for chem, no unfortunately. Stupid cheap school had wicks that didn't even work ! Oh AHAH omg. I remember a time where we doing solubilities of substances with water. And you know how you may heat it a bit just to help with the reaction, well my friends, they couldnt see if the ethanol was soluble or not with the water, so they ended up OVER heating it, even when we all know we're not supposed to even heat ethanol at all, and they set it on fire and the whole screaming, glass shattering and staring occured. Ah that had to be one of the best chemstry times of my life. :)

Black Hawker

HSC
Maths ee2 was alright.
Physics we did nothing.
Then went to donate blood for my second time. Did it in 7 min 32 sec. Got a keyring, diary and a mini-radio for my trouble.
Did nothing in business as I got hit in the eye by a soccer ball, and had to get an ice pack.

Now I'm so tired. :(

princesscal

Banned
HSC
We're donating blood sometime in December, I haven't done it before - does it hurt anymore than a blood test?

Today was boring, went through Rime of the Ancient Mariner in English, it is such a cool poem.

Tomorrow I have a maths exam worth 20%, cram time.

Reki.Poo

HSC
Facing crowds of people stressing for a Bio test that I don't see how you study for.

Sitting through a double period at the end of the day of pure maths.

Argh.

Black Hawker

HSC
princesscal said:
We're donating blood sometime in December, I haven't done it before - does it hurt anymore than a blood test?

Today was boring, went through Rime of the Ancient Mariner in English, it is such a cool poem.

Tomorrow I have a maths exam worth 20%, cram time.
Well it doesn't hurt for me. All you see is a metal tube with sharp ends piercing your skin and then dark red liquid flowing out. And you can just relax for the rest of it. It may hurt coming out, but I have never had a problem (was never in pain).

But if you are scared of needles it might hurt.

After that, free food - milkshakes, tim tams etc. My friend had 6 tim tams. LOL.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Nah, not scared of needles... but there is a kid in my year who is PETRIFIED of them and he has a full on fit when it's vaccination time. We chased him with a big branch yelling "needle, needle!" after. lol.

Sounds good, and to study for bio just cram the definitions dude.

Last edited:

Jachie

HSC
I'm too pussy to donate blood. Needles are a bitch, those cunting cervical cancer vaccinations are painful enough thanks :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)