How will you organize your stuff? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, I was wondering how will you sort out your school stuff for yr 11? I personally will probably get an expandable folder for each subject and notebooks and that whole shibang. What will you do? :ninja:

PH011

HSC
Just folders, drawers and plastic sleeves..
Might write all my notes on OneNote or Word at the end of everyday of I can actually be bothered...

philphie

Banned
HSC
LOL everyone starts out like this and eventually it just falls apart for more most people

CecilyMare

HSC
you know those huge folders at newsagents? yeah, every chick uses those.

Or maybe I'll go all tech nerd and scan everything into my laptop.

Cee.

HSC
I'm shockingly horrible with organization. I just let the papers pile up as time goes on. :(

occer

HSC
N/A
Box folders for each subject baby.

JayNoob

zzz
HSC
I'm shockingly horrible with organization. I just let the papers pile up as time goes on. :(
Time to change that xD
Hmm... well I'm planning to use binder folders with loose leaf paper and it's got tabs for each subject. I've also got three, one for school, one for study notes and one massive folder for transferring all the school work into it. So basically, school folder is used like an exercise book to keep all work, study folder is used for upcoming exams and writing notes and stuff, and the big folder is to keep all my previous school work which is probably transferred every time a topic is finished so my school folder doesn't stack up =]

Don't think your bothered to read all this xD but credit to a friend that told me about it.

Schoey93

HSC
Hey, I was wondering how will you sort out your school stuff for yr 11? I personally will probably get an expandable folder for each subject and notebooks and that whole shibang. What will you do? :ninja:
"The whole shibang" LMAO

I say "shit-bang!" myself. Well, it tends to be more like, "I'm getting the whole fucking lot"... but I laugh at your politeness only because I have none! :D

I'm getting binder exercise books (128 pp), textbooks (duh), a lever-arch folder, a hospitality uniform, safety glasses for biology and the usual coloured pencils (for diagrams in biology and for drawing when I get bored, lol :) ), pens, pencils and erasers/rubbers.

laila09

HSC
My best advice is to be practical.
Remember you will have lots of study, assessments and exams to do so big plans often fall apart.
Try and stay simple like you will put all your sheets in a different plastic sleeve for each subject or in a box.
:eek:

Schoey93

HSC
My best advice is to be practical.
Remember you will have lots of study, assessments and exams to do so big plans often fall apart.
Try and stay simple like you will put all your sheets in a different plastic sleeve for each subject or in a box.
:eek:
Boxes complicate things. They may be big and brow and easy to notice, but I still manage to lose them. I think I can look after one small lever-arch folder, thanks... :D

swathard

HSC
Time to change that xD
Hmm... well I'm planning to use binder folders with loose leaf paper and it's got tabs for each subject. I've also got three, one for school, one for study notes and one massive folder for transferring all the school work into it. So basically, school folder is used like an exercise book to keep all work, study folder is used for upcoming exams and writing notes and stuff, and the big folder is to keep all my previous school work which is probably transferred every time a topic is finished so my school folder doesn't stack up =]

Don't think your bothered to read all this xD but credit to a friend that told me about it.
haha, and I happen to be that friend! :)

It really is a great way of keeping organised. :)

HSC
i hate taking lever arch files to school... they always end up breaking. I only use them to store things at home from past terms.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
anyone have a simple and effective method?

i hate taking lever arch files to school... they always end up breaking. I only use them to store things at home from past terms.
I'm just going to expand on what I did for year 10. In year 10 I had one binder folder which kept all my notes and BOS resources and these were divided by tabs according to subjects.
Problems:
-Binder folder was too small for all my subjects.
-Loose leafs kept falling down and then I just shoved them everywhere
-In the end my SC folder was a complete mess.

I am going to have separate folders (binder or the big fat one (leaver arch or something?)) Tell me which is better. I'm going to buy heaps of plastic sleeves and place my papers there so they don't get lost AND it will look neat :) I'll use dividng tabs to divide them into modules etc.

Books= A4 250page books (im really not sure what kind of exercise books to use and how many pages should consist in one)

A nice small pencil case enough to fit my stationery needs.

Anything else I've forgotten?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)