Howard Supporters?? (2 Viewers)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
MoonlightSonata said:
ahahaha

have to be very selective with that list
I know...its a hard process going through the list. At the moment I think I might just leave it.

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
If I had a tank, I'd run over you all. Well...Most of you. No, to hell with it you're all going to become wild dog fodder.

Latham is a jackass, pansy, mothers boy, pot smokin hippie, bleeding heart dickhead and all that other stuff.
HEY welcome to AUSTRALIA, we're currently having enough trouble looking after our own people but feel free to come here illegally anyway.
Oh and guess what! $8 a week TAX CUTS! yaayyyy!!! Now we can all go to subway and have a SUB MINUS a DRINK! *hi 5's you all*
Free education! Yaaaay! Where am I getting the money? WHO CARES!
Hold on whilst I remove my head from my jackass.
I'm going to bring our troops home from Iraq because thats how committed I am! Yes indeedy. I want our defence force to sit here and collect dust ... oh no wait, they can roll out the red carpet for the illegal immigrants! *giggles*

"I am the Howardator... Hasta la vista, dickhead".
Howards feret face, bushy eye browed mug shits me somewhat, but atleast he has testicular matter, unlike Latham. Squeaky little bitch...
But I'm not going to vote for either of them.. Nah I'm going for the Greenies! *chains herself to a sheep*
Let's kick all the farmers off their land, so that the wittle animals can roam free! And THEN! let's abolish all cars and motor transport and ride bush bikes! Yaay! And THEN! let's make herion and speed available over the counter, coz apparently it's going to decrease the amount of overdoses and drug problems. Yup yup yup.
That's childish.

---

If people want a healthy and intelligent dose of cynicism read Peter Ruehl's pieces in the Australian Financial Review or watch Michael Brissenden on the 7.30 Report.

K

katie_tully

Ziff said:
That's childish.

---

If people want a healthy and intelligent dose of cynicism read Peter Ruehl's pieces in the Australian Financial Review or watch Michael Brissenden on the 7.30 Report.
Oh jesus Katie, I wish you weren't so damn childish. Pssht. Don't you know we're all MATURE here at BOS?!

Ziff, you're the weakest link. Everybody else laughed... Did you get your sense of humour from a Kellogs CocoPops cereal box??

K

katie_tully

leetom said:
Latham's a pansy mothers boy? I'm sorry, but there is a certain Foreign Minister who is much more fitting of this criteria.

The tax cuts benefit everybody unless you're extremely wealthy or a mother who won't go back to work.

That's right, free education. Where's the money coming from? Most of it is being redirected from the private sector back into universities and public education.

Defence force collecting dust?
this is from yesterday's Financial Review :

'Labor is proposing to extend Australia's coastguard service into South-East Asia, with plans to join the US Coast Guard in training Asian maritime police units. Opposition Leader Mark Latham and homeland security spokesman Robert McClelland will unveil a beefed-up coastguard in Darwin on Sunday, with armed boats and helicopters as well as partial Australian Federal Police crewing to secure arrests. Mr Latham will also unveil plans for sea marshals to accompany hazardous ship coargoes vulnerable to terrorists'.

That's how committed he is.

Despite how radical some of the Greens policies are, the Coalition and the ALP are fighting each other over Greens preferences.
Now it's my turn to thank somebody for a laugh.
Training Asian maritime units is going to benefit Australians HOW? What's our beefed up Coast Guard going to do, intercept the illegal immigrants to Latham can lie on the ground and let them use him as a door mat? HOORAH, you've got my vote.

Yeah.. Do you know why the Coalition and the ALP are fighting each other for the Greenies preferences? Same thing happened last election when Beazley gave Howard his preferences even though Hanson held more votes than either of them combined. It's so they secure their spot, because if it looks like they're not getting in, they'll have the Greenies preferences. It's not like they give a shit what the Greenies policies are.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ok, umm, well, this is really gay...insults rn't really, well, insults...??

crazy, since when was politics all about being immature n childish? oh sorry, my bad i meant to say 'when wasnt' not 'when was' my baaaaaaad :p

im so glad i dont have to vote, of course though, i'd vote for the old fella

cattlefat

Grrr!

Sorry to generalise, but the thing about Liberal supporters is that they're just so aggressive, selfish and incompassionate. Everything that they support is based upon how it benefits them directly, for example this Liberal supporter I spoke to was going to vote for Labour because he didnt agree with the 25% increase in HECS proposed by the Libs, yet he supported the Iraq war and most of the Liberals conservative policies.

This really annoyed me because he didnt give a damn about what Australia and America have done to Iraqis, yet when a local thing like uni is brought up, which will affect the middle class, he can relate.

When I think about who I would of voted for I think first how my party is going to benefit me and then the whole of Australia, making sure that no groups are disadvanatged by the particular party I choose to vote for.

And while I'm onto it, does a strong economy translate to lower interest rates, high trade, lower internal prices and strong business?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)