Howard Supporters?? (2 Viewers)

heman

actually teachers get pretty good pay in comparision with say nurses
i saw in the smh once nurses starting pay was 40k or soemthing like that compared to the teachers 50k
and teachers get more holidays as well

but thats got nothing to do with unionism
im not a fan of it because it will make the economy less efficient
Howards reform of the wage determinations system was good for productivity and eco growth

lengstar

HSC
braad said:
rey, howard ppls! hahahaaaaaa, finally sum1 who shares my point of view! considering i goto a CATHOLIC skool, which if u think about it means the teachers are very very left-wing, my english teacher praises latham, n as sed previously, states hes a breath of fresh air, which is might b true in the sense that hes a new moronic person who goes after the popular choices and is maing probable false promises, but neways, howard.....if it aint broke, y fix it?

i cant vote, but im sick of labor, so in 4 more yrs it wont be latham

ohh yeh, soz, but when i sed catholic i have nothing against catholics, but its just that they seem to be mainly labor supporters, n yeh, catholic skool supports labor, etc etc, so i hope i dont offend ne1
if it ain't broke why fix it?
there was nothing wrong with saddam's government, it was working well. so why did the united states want to fix it? *rolls eyes

Generator

HSC
N/A
Stop comparing apples and oranges (i.e., teachers and nurses). Such issues have already been debated at length.

walrusbear

HSC
lengstar said:
if it ain't broke why fix it?
there was nothing wrong with saddam's government, it was working well. so why did the united states want to fix it? *rolls eyes
how moronic is that phrase, eh?
'if it ain't broke, why fix it'

lengstar

HSC
PenelopeK said:
thorrnydevil: love the idiot list esp. #1
says alot about your character, or lack of it, now doesn't it?

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
lengstar said:
says alot about your character, or lack of it, now doesn't it?
i dont think so. it wasnt anything personal.. just some humour.... "or lack of it"???

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
i thought voting liberal meant you had to compassion for your fellow man?
yea, "man"

man= white male high income earning conservative who agrees with you on everything

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
anti-'war on terror' voter right here.
so you're pro terror?

no wonder you're voting howard then, considering hes most likely to inflame terrorist acts against australia

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
heman said:
actually teachers get pretty good pay in comparision with say nurses
i saw in the smh once nurses starting pay was 40k or soemthing like that compared to the teachers 50k
and teachers get more holidays as well

but thats got nothing to do with unionism
im not a fan of it because it will make the economy less efficient
Howards reform of the wage determinations system was good for productivity and eco growth
I agree, nurses are under paid (compared with teachers who get 12 weeks of holidays, on top of there 4 weeks). Then again, I'm mum is a nurse so I'm biased.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Nick said:
so you're pro terror?

no wonder you're voting howard then, considering hes most likely to inflame terrorist acts against australia
mmm...compared with Latham who wants to stick his head in the sand.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
ok genius

lets compare

doing nothing against being part of an invasion in the second holiest muslim land

which is going to give more ammunition to people like Osama to say the West is waging a war against Islam and therefore recruit the numbers of young islamists they need to go through with and fund terrorist attacks

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
Nick:
I clearly did not mean that.
Kindly keep quiet if you have nothing of consequence to say.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
It's Usama, actually. The USA didnt like the way that USAma... well you get the picture.

the war on terror is fuelling terrorist activity. I dont know how you reach your conclusions.

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
It's Usama, actually. The USA didnt like the way that USAma... well you get the picture.

the war on terror is fuelling terrorist activity. I dont know how you reach your conclusions.
twisted: people dont know wat to base there conclusions on. i guess we're the only ppl who read into wat we are standing up for

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
Nick:
I clearly did not mean that.
Kindly keep quiet if you have nothing of consequence to say.
tWiStEd:
i clearly did not mean that literally
kindly appreciate my satirical take on a black and white "with us or against us" view of issues.

and to your second post, this "war on terror" is nice as a phrase, but what has howard done so far that could conceivably be an act against terror

1) invaded iraq

end.

now what has that done; fuelled terrorist activity

therefore, howard has fuelled terrorist activity

does that make it clearer?

walrusbear

HSC
how come you people are against the 'war on terror' but still support howard, one of its biggest advocates?

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
PenelopeK said:
twisted: people dont know wat to base there conclusions on. i guess we're the only ppl who read into wat we are standing up for
hahahah, so people who are pro howard base their conclusions well and read into what they are standing up for

could this possibly be translated into, people who agree with you are right and everyone else is stupid?

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
no i didnt mean that at all. its that many ppl who are pro-labor tend to bring up the war on terrorism yet, they have no knowledge of the situation

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
PenelopeK said:
no i didnt mean that at all. its that many ppl who are pro-labor tend to bring up the war on terrorism yet, they have no knowledge of the situation
.. this is where you share some knowledge of the situation that you have so you don't just sound like an idiot who will say anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)