Howard Supporters?? (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
PenelopeK said:
no i didnt mean that at all. its that many ppl who are pro-labor tend to bring up the war on terrorism yet, they have no knowledge of the situation
thats like people who bring up the economy cause they're pro-liberal. evidence please.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
thats like people who bring up the economy cause they're pro-liberal. evidence please.
It's always best when you can refute everything and tell these ideologues (from both sides) to STFU and go away...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
if it ain't broke why fix it?
there was nothing wrong with saddam's government, it was working well. so why did the united states want to fix it? *rolls eyes
mmm...apart from the whole genocide and mass torture thing.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
walrusbear said:
i have issues with the ethics of the howard gov
i wouldn't say it's not morally incorrect

the treatment of refugees for instance

(awaits 'bleeding heart naive moron' rants)
Did you know that the LABOR PARTY AGREES WITH GOVERNMENT POLICY on the detaining of illegal immigrants.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i'd like to say that i'm not to be associated with the ideologies that thorrnydevil and, unfortunately, PenelopeK are attempting to put into words.

thank you.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
i'd like to say that i'm not to be associated with the ideologies that thorrnydevil and, unfortunately, PenelopeK are attempting to put into words.

thank you.
What?!?!?!

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
you should include yourself in your little 'list of idiots'.

dude, you're naive and you bring shame to those who support howard with Australia's best interests in mind.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
you should include yourself in your little 'list of idiots'.

dude, you're naive and you bring shame to those who support howard with Australia's best interests in mind.
I'm waiting for an example.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
everyone will know what i'm talking about.
its clear to me, it should be clear to you. you make mistakes often, you misquote often... which would be okay... if you didnt force your initial opinons down other people's throats and then when you're proved wrong you blatantly change the subject. you strike me as a two-bit... well... you dont really strike me at all to be honest. think twice, type once.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tWiStEdD said:
everyone will know what i'm talking about.
its clear to me, it should be clear to you. you make mistakes often, you misquote often... which would be okay... if you didnt force your initial opinons down other people's throats and then when you're proved wrong you blatantly change the subject. you strike me as a two-bit... well... you dont really strike me at all to be honest. think twice, type once.
I'm still waiting for examples...were have I been proved wrong? Come on, or don't you have anything?

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
blah.
put me on ur list of idiots and be done with it.

K

katie_tully

If I had a tank, I'd run over you all. Well...Most of you. No, to hell with it you're all going to become wild dog fodder.

Latham is a jackass, pansy, mothers boy, pot smokin hippie, bleeding heart dickhead and all that other stuff.
HEY welcome to AUSTRALIA, we're currently having enough trouble looking after our own people but feel free to come here illegally anyway.
Oh and guess what! $8 a week TAX CUTS! yaayyyy!!! Now we can all go to subway and have a SUB MINUS a DRINK! *hi 5's you all*
Free education! Yaaaay! Where am I getting the money? WHO CARES!
Hold on whilst I remove my head from my jackass.
I'm going to bring our troops home from Iraq because thats how committed I am! Yes indeedy. I want our defence force to sit here and collect dust ... oh no wait, they can roll out the red carpet for the illegal immigrants! *giggles*

"I am the Howardator... Hasta la vista, dickhead".
Howards feret face, bushy eye browed mug shits me somewhat, but atleast he has testicular matter, unlike Latham. Squeaky little bitch...
But I'm not going to vote for either of them.. Nah I'm going for the Greenies! *chains herself to a sheep*
Let's kick all the farmers off their land, so that the wittle animals can roam free! And THEN! let's abolish all cars and motor transport and ride bush bikes! Yaay! And THEN! let's make herion and speed available over the counter, coz apparently it's going to decrease the amount of overdoses and drug problems. Yup yup yup.

Last edited by a moderator:

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i havent laughed that heartily in a long, long time.

thank you. where would this would be without you're first class cynicism?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
If I had a tank, I'd run over you all. Well...Most of you. No, to hell with it you're all going to become wild dog fodder.

Latham is a jackass, pansy, mothers boy, pot smokin hippie, bleeding heart dickhead and all that other stuff.
HEY welcome to AUSTRALIA, we're currently having enough trouble looking after our own people but feel free to come here illegally anyway.
Oh and guess what! $8 a week TAX CUTS! yaayyyy!!! Now we can all go to subway and have a SUB MINUS a DRINK! *hi 5's you all*
I'm going to bring our troops home from Iraq because thats how committed I am! Yes indeedy. I want our defence force to sit here and collect dust ... oh no wait, they can roll out the red carpet for the illegal immigrants! *giggles*

Howards feret face, bushy eye browed mug shits me somewhat, but atleast he has testicular matter, unlike Latham. Squeaky little bitch...
But I'm not going to vote for either of them.. Nah I'm going for the Greenies! *chains herself to a sheep*
Let's kick all the farmers off their land, so that the wittle animals can roam free! And THEN! let's abolish all cars and motor transport and ride bush bikes! Yaay! And THEN! let's make herion and speed available over the counter, coz apparently it's going to decrease the amount of overdoses and drug problems. Yup yup yup.
hahahahahahahahaha...I was nearly on the floor!!!! I love you Katie!!!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
lengstar said:
i thought id enlighten you with some evidence of good economics with our great nation. oh and thanx katie (she seems the flavour of the month right now) 4 lack of oxygen from laughter!!!!

evidence below: (its taken from one of my posts from another thread... enjoy my evidence

disco_dave said:
Alright stat time. Government debt is 4.5% of the total CAD. down from around 17 when labour was in power. The OECD (organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) states that while the governments ratio of a CAD is below 5% there is no threat to an economy. Wow!!

Lets go futher, the biggest component of the CAD is the Income section. This makes up 90% of the CAD. 95% of this income component is owed by the major banks and other finanical institutions. Nothing to do with the government. So who is to blame for the CAD...

Also if you knew of the great economist Kazean, you would also know that a high CAD when owed by the private sector shows a country strong in growth, and will result in higher living standards and his long run curve also explains that this CAD will reduce itself after a period of time!!

Australia is recognised as have one the best health care systems in the world. Where is it expesive?? Medicare, for what we get, that small fee is more that reasonable. How can you blame the housing boom on the Fed Govt.?? Another stat, average house prices in Sydney last month fell by 5.75%. Again, wow.

The school i attend costs me a total of $110 a year. Expensive, far from it. If you go to a private school, yeah it mayb expensive. But thats your choice.

Although I do admit the university fee's are high. and should hopefully be reduced. Agreed on that. But anything else for me??? keep fireing...

Your agruement has no substance.
disco

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
katie_tully said:

Latham's a pansy mothers boy? I'm sorry, but there is a certain Foreign Minister who is much more fitting of this criteria.

The tax cuts benefit everybody unless you're extremely wealthy or a mother who won't go back to work.

That's right, free education. Where's the money coming from? Most of it is being redirected from the private sector back into universities and public education.

Defence force collecting dust?
this is from yesterday's Financial Review :

'Labor is proposing to extend Australia's coastguard service into South-East Asia, with plans to join the US Coast Guard in training Asian maritime police units. Opposition Leader Mark Latham and homeland security spokesman Robert McClelland will unveil a beefed-up coastguard in Darwin on Sunday, with armed boats and helicopters as well as partial Australian Federal Police crewing to secure arrests. Mr Latham will also unveil plans for sea marshals to accompany hazardous ship coargoes vulnerable to terrorists'.

That's how committed he is.

Despite how radical some of the Greens policies are, the Coalition and the ALP are fighting each other over Greens preferences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)