How'd everyone go? (1 Viewer)

xMorrow

HSC
I didn't find it as hard as I was expecting. The calculations weren't too difficult but the drawings killed me. finished it in 2 hours.

K

kleenextissues1

I was pretty happy with it, wasnt very hard at all... only thing that really got me was multi-something ... it was in telecommunications and i had no idea lol

gunner94

HSC
The test wasnt too hard, the drawings were confusing, alright calculations. I also thought multiple choice was kinda hard. For the gates question, I didn't like draw it out but i wrote it all down lol; still full marks?

Weasel406

HSC
Uni Grad
Multiplexing

I thought it was alright, should get around 70% minimum, probably around 80%. Seemed much harder than last years paper but wasn't too bad. Was like nothing on composites really which was surprising.

gunner94

HSC
Multiplexing

Was like nothing on composites really which was surprising.
Yeh i agree. Heat treatment too, thank god. Overall, I think telecommunications and the section III were the easiest.

Twiglet

HSC
thought it was ok, answered everything fine except the multiplexing one. Anyone else think the drawing questions where retarded? One of mine didn't fit in the space given (the one with the 1:2 ratio) so i sketched it even smaller

taeyang

HSC
Jesus christ.... did anyone else fail hardcore at the drawings.. and ESPECIALLY the shear and bending moment diagrams? wtf was that? the force was like on a non given distance..
Macrostructure of laminates? are you fucking kidding me?

Skyge

HSC
Agree'd. The bending moments question was a motherfucker!

HSC
I think I got that one right but I acidently did it in pen and it smudged!! hah I was like "FARKKK" haha

SnowTau

HSC
What the logic gate question? That was piss easy, for me xD (Done a fair bit on them)

That bending / shear force diagram question was fucked as, the drawing was terrible and I didn't have a clue where things started and ended... just what? Nailed the first drawing but the second one was difficult. I got either 9/10 or 10/10 for multiple choice, anyone know what 2 was? Not a clue how cold rolled brass reacts to saltwater...

Screwed up the first bit of the truss question, did vertical load but forgot to put the horizontal component in and get the final direction ;_;, realised when I had a minute left and couldn't fix it.

Overall it was rather stressful as a large portion of my marks are going to be coming from engineering.

The paper as a whole was pretty good and could have been harder looking at other papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)