How's everyone coping? (1 Viewer)

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Aysce just curious why did you choose standard?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Convince to change to Independent haha. Dw about how far you are, just focus - you lack this haha.
Yeah I have a short concentration span.

@Tim, was going to choose Standard but a person pulled me away and said look, "Do Advanced" or else you will regret it.

Aysce

HSC
Aysce just curious why did you choose standard?
I was forced to. I fulfilled the requirements and got 87 for SC and still denied. It is outrageous...

You are a lucky man, Spiral.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
I was forced to. I fulfilled the requirements and got 87 for SC and still denied. It is outrageous...

You are a lucky man, Spiral.
Wow that's ridiculous...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
But you are absolutely right, my focus is lacking. I should get off now, thanks and good luck to everyone.

eat_well

HSC
IM BURNING OUT!!!...well atleast i think i am...im not feeling as much stress compared to yr11
I feel that as well!! I just don't want to do ANY work. I can see my ranks dropping already :(.

Kingportable

HSC
Got all stressed before the prelims now its so hard to concentrate, however really quite relaxed with some sense of foreboding. Its weird i was supper stressed last year but i was doing like 8hour study times after school and was doing quite a bit of work, but i'm more relaxed when i'm not doing anything and frankly failing. My only problem last year was i didn't spread time properly, i was doing a lot but in short un-healthy bursts. I was doing a whole lot of nothing then doing it all in a gruelling crump. Now its the same thing without the crumps. Lol one day i picked up Chemistry halfway through the year, it was a long weekend and i was doing 12 hour sessions during the day. Really think i will need to look in to re-doing some courses again next year, at tafe or a college.

delian

HSC
N/A
A little stress is good, but no to the point where you feel like your productivity is being reduced.
Don't risk burning out... there's still a while to go.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
A little stress is good, but no to the point where you feel like your productivity is being reduced.
Don't risk burning out... there's still a while to go.
Yep, the hsc is an....

UNFINISHED BATTLE!!!!

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Been unmotivated ever since half yearlies. It's a bad position to be in. My abundance of other problems isn't exactly helping either. Oh well.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Been unmotivated ever since half yearlies. It's a bad position to be in. My abundance of other problems isn't exactly helping either. Oh well.
NNOOOO. Do it for the reputation of da school. Chase that 99!

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
Honestly, I'm just trying to keep up my attendance as I took a week off due to a bad flu.. cold weather gets to me bad. No more sickies I hope!
I'm doing pretty good in my subjects though I'm a tad stressed about my organization of notes.. some here-some there.. some everywhere! But I'm on it : )

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
I'm over it since the half yearlies too
My ranks are looking pretty good, just need to get a few subs up to top 2

avro

HSC
I only know a couple of my ranks for semester 1 because I haven't gotten my report.

1/3 in Ext2 English.
2/7 in Ext1 English.
2/~37 in Modern History.
2/~15 in History Extension.
1/~20 in Society & Culture.

God knows about Advanced and SOR II.

Good luck everyone :)

Jay-k-bee1

HSC
As others said, I also don't feel like i'm stressing enough. I always heard in previous years how family friends were stressing and breaking down and i don't feel like that at all... :/
I pretty much come home watch tv shows, most of which are ending for now, and make notes T___T

Aysce

HSC
There should be a little bit of stress which makes you work but doesn't make you break down. I'm in that zone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)