HSC Advice Line? (1 Viewer)

Baggygreen408

HSC
So- HSC Advice Line opens for some subjects tomorrow, and will do for others over the next 4 weeks or so. Does any one plan to use it?

I am sure it is helpful, but how have past students found it? And are there any time periods where you don't bother calling (peak times)?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
It's great, if you hit any walls studying you should definitely use it.

MrDimple

HSC
i would like to know aswell, to those who used this.

Btw what are the call rates per min?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
LOL, i'm gonna ask them to write an essay for me .

mazarati

HSC
np. but i was wondering...what sort of things do you ring up for? do they have to be specific questions relating to subject content? ...can you ring for a little motivation? ><'

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
um, well when you call you get connected to a teacher for whatever subject it is you need help with, so i imagine they expect more academic content type questions.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I've used the service before, it's alright for those little things you sometimes forget, like which chemical is used to test for which ions, or something like that. IIRC there was some plan to scrap the service a while back but they decided to keep it.

shoutoutloud

HSC
So the advice line isnt open on fridays :( that sucks and it also sucks IPT isnt on that list!! thats the one i'd call up the most for LOL

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hmm i'm tempted to read them my english creative/essays and ask them what they'd mark it XD

shoutoutloud

HSC
For standard English candates they are calling back between 2 and 6 :p just to let you know

Scinery

HSC
Am I restricted to calling for each individual subject only two says before? or after whatever it indicates on that timetable? Does anyone else find this inconvenient or is it normal to be cramming that close to the exam :l

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
So they had it back in '04? Wow, Tamara. It's old.
Look kid, i'm dead fucking serious, my name is not Tamara! I don't know what has lead you to this conclusion but it is wrong and you are only making yourself look like a fucking retard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)