HSC Biology Progression (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Share your progression here and what you are studying or doing at the moment!

Candidate

HSC
I'm completely screwed for this exam. Studying Communication now.

DJ696

HSC
I'm completely screwed for this exam. Studying Communication now.
So am I... I haven't touched Biology since trials.

But its worst subject as I do 12 units and therefore doesn't make me stressed haha :D

Currently going over maintaining a balance to review!

DJ696

HSC
Haven't started communication hahha!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Communication is quite easy compared to searching for better health, just need to memorise that damn eye and ear diagram
Fuck eyes, what about all those stupid examples of animals and their "vibrations" that you have to know. Ugh...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yes and that, but I find it 'easier' than searching for better health imo where you have to memroise your like polio and like 2 other diseases, evaluation and what every t cell does and etc.....
I find areas of both topics interesting, so I know those well. The rest is very vague.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Starting Bio today...Or tomorrow

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
I'm dreading bio... Maintaining a balance is hard and communications is a pain... I'm hoping the paper will be based around the second and third chapters!

leesh95

HSC
I'm dreading bio... Maintaining a balance is hard and communications is a pain... I'm hoping the paper will be based around the second and third chapters!
Nah lol seriously hoping for as much MAB as possible. I hate the stupid B&T cell theory in SFABH.

Also you are lucky not to do Biotechnology for the option the biggest yawn fest ever

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
Nah lol seriously hoping for as much MAB as possible. I hate the stupid B&T cell theory in SFABH.

Also you are lucky not to do Biotechnology for the option the biggest yawn fest ever
Nah lol seriously you must be joking !
MAB is Sah boring! Especially all the crap about the kidneys, carbon stuff..I don't even noe what I'm talking about, that's how much I hate it. I also hate some of the stuff in SFABH but at least it's bearable. Biotech seems interesting, but communication is a waste of brain space :(

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
I hate some of SFBH, and human story is my option - it's easy but it's incredibly boring and difficult to remember all the names of the primates.

hamstar

HSC
Any predictions for this years bio exam. Apparently, last year's 8 marker about macfarlane burnet was really unpredicted. Any suggestions.
For option - communication, i have a strong feeling that they are going to ask us to compare how different organisms produce sounds. It hasn't been asked for a long time.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Any predictions for this years bio exam. Apparently, last year's 8 marker about macfarlane burnet was really unpredicted. Any suggestions.
For option - communication, i have a strong feeling that they are going to ask us to compare how different organisms produce sounds. It hasn't been asked for a long time.
fkn annoying I hate writing about that, I have no good examples

hamstar

HSC
fkn annoying I hate writing about that, I have no good examples
Im just predicting. But yeh i hate this part of communication. They can ask about the larynx (hate this part of communication the most).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)