HSC Biology Progression (1 Viewer)

yasminee96

HSC
Too drained from physics to do any bio. Did past papers last week probably just revise 2 modules tomorrow and 2 on Sunday hahaha.

And I would be over the moon with long response on MAB !

The whole B&T cells is also epicly epic ;)

Hate BOL

And come on guys, genetics isn't that great! There's a whole dotpoint in which hardly anyone understands, my teacher couldn't explain properly, and has no info in our textbook, and happened to be long response last year -.-

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I SPENT SO LONG ON KIDNEYS AND IT WASN'T EVEN IN THE TRIAL ASKDJGBKLWJFBV

I'm about 2/3 through communication. Done 4 of its 7 sections.

I'll probs go through blueprint next, then maintaining a balance and last search for better health because that has heaps of statistics that I always forget.
Anywhere I have to remember names or figures, I hate.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Too drained from physics to do any bio. Did past papers last week probably just revise 2 modules tomorrow and 2 on Sunday hahaha.

And I would be over the moon with long response on MAB !

The whole B&T cells is also epicly epic ;)

Hate BOL

And come on guys, genetics isn't that great! There's a whole dotpoint in which hardly anyone understands, my teacher couldn't explain properly, and has no info in our textbook, and happened to be long response last year -.-
need to go over this :(

Candidate

HSC
8 mark question on enzymes please, would totally complete my last day of HSC.
lol. isn't that like the very first topic we did? I only have notes on observing enzyme activity with temperature and not substrate concentration or pH. They are the most confusing pracs of the whole Bio course imo.

I hope the 8 mark is on enantiostasis. So easy.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Just going to go join the crying band wagon right now...

Finished MAB, Blueprint, Communication, and finishing SFBH tonight.
Then spending all of Saturday doing past questions/papers on all them topics, then Sunday will be a mix of more questions/last min revising and fixing specific weak areas I've jotted down.

Still feel screwed though :( Barely touched bio before trials because I was away, did a tiny bit in stuvac.

bedpotato

HSC
Are you talking about the last dot point, 8? :)

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Yeah I hope you're right mate, I stressed way too much over all the exams..
screw it man

you'll be fine

people start the night before

you'll be great, trust me

ATAR is rank to state, not an assessment of your own standards relative to your performance in the exam

Candidate

HSC
Just going to go join the crying band wagon right now...

Finished MAB, Blueprint, Communication, and finishing SFBH tonight.
Then spending all of Saturday doing past questions/papers on all them topics, then Sunday will be a mix of more questions/last min revising and fixing specific weak areas I've jotted down.

Still feel screwed though :( Barely touched bio before trials because I was away, did a tiny bit in stuvac.
You're ahead of about 95% of the state right now.

DJ696

HSC
I haven't even touched my bio notes since today haha! All I'm doing is just rewriting my notes :D

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
Seems like I'm the only one here who likes maintaining a balance but not blueprint of life. Luckily I didn't do the genetics option.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I like mab, bol

I don't like sfbh or my shitty option of human story :(
If I had to choose the worst core module it'd be Blueprint because I can't seem to get my head around DNA replication (random segregation etc) :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)