HSC Biology Progression (1 Viewer)

bangladesh

HSC
Communication is quite easy compared to searching for better health, just need to memorise that damn eye and ear diagram
lols. I personally find searching for a better health REALLY interesting but maybe that's coz i'm just interested in diseases and medicine. Communication isn't too hard either as long as you know the diagrams for eyes/ears and know your animal examples. The hardest topic IMO is the blueprint of life. The topic it self isn't very hard but the questions on this topic are always fucked up.

leesh95

HSC
Any predictions for this years bio exam. Apparently, last year's 8 marker about macfarlane burnet was really unpredicted. Any suggestions.
For option - communication, i have a strong feeling that they are going to ask us to compare how different organisms produce sounds. It hasn't been asked for a long time.
I really hope the long response is from Maintaining a balance but that doesn't seem to be very popular on here..

And last years Macfarlene Burnett one was really unexpected because its really not a dotpoint but just a heading which no one pays attention to

hamstar

HSC
lols. I personally find searching for a better health REALLY interesting but maybe that's coz i'm just interested in diseases and medicine. Communication isn't too hard either as long as you know the diagrams for eyes/ears and know your animal examples. The hardest topic IMO is the blueprint of life. The topic it self isn't very hard but the questions on this topic are always fucked up.
LOL, IMO maintaining a balance is pretty difficult. Maybe because I didn't pay as much attention in class last year as i have this year. I HATE KIDNEYs.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
LOL, IMO maintaining a balance is pretty difficult. Maybe because I didn't pay as much attention in class last year as i have this year. I HATE KIDNEYs.
The only part I hate about most of the topics is when you have to remember examples of stupid shit about animals and plants - water loss, enantiostasis, animals nitrogenous wastes, GM

Candidate

HSC
I SPENT SO LONG ON KIDNEYS AND IT WASN'T EVEN IN THE TRIAL ASKDJGBKLWJFBV

I'm about 2/3 through communication. Done 4 of its 7 sections.

I'll probs go through blueprint next, then maintaining a balance and last search for better health because that has heaps of statistics that I always forget.

Candidate

HSC
The only part I hate about most of the topics is when you have to remember examples of stupid shit about animals and plants - water loss, enantiostasis, animals nitrogenous wastes, GM
That;s my favourite part of this topic! Just name dropping the most obscure animals possible. What I hate is learning about viruses, bacteria, microflora, hormone etc.

AND THE PRACTICALS. I HATE THE PRACS SO MUCH.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
I SPENT SO LONG ON KIDNEYS AND IT WASN'T EVEN IN THE TRIAL ASKDJGBKLWJFBV

I'm about 2/3 through communication. Done 4 of its 7 sections.

I'll probs go through blueprint next, then maintaining a balance and last search for better health because that has heaps of statistics that I always forget.
is that the vaccination programs bs?

Candidate

HSC
is that the vaccination programs bs?
Yep );

I failed that q in the trials. It's like "using the examples above justify why boys should be vaccinated." Nek minut in the criteria it wanted you to talk about the stupid polio shit.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Yep );

I failed that q in the trials. It's like "using the examples above justify why boys should be vaccinated." Nek minut in the criteria it wanted you to talk about the stupid polio shit.
lol i got 3/8 for that

highest in my class

teacher read out my answer

gg lol

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
That;s my favourite part of this topic! Just name dropping the most obscure animals possible. What I hate is learning about viruses, bacteria, microflora, hormone etc.

AND THE PRACTICALS. I HATE THE PRACS SO MUCH.
Probs because I don't like rote learning, I can't remember stupid names and shit. I can tell you how they function though.

Ah yes, I hate pracs too.

hellsonearth

HSC
Just finished Search for better health, it took so long! Doing Communication now, hopefully be done tonight/tomorrow and do some past papers :)

hamstar

HSC
Yeh I'm hoping no epidemiological studies this year. Been asked that way too many times in the recent papers. There hasn't been much mendel in the recent papers. BUT STUDY JUST IN CASE, YOU NEVER KNOW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)