HSC CSSA English- Toughts (1 Viewer)

hecticated

HSC
text 2 and 3 were so random wtf. but the creative writing suited my idea so GG I thought the essay was alright.

michelleeeee

HSC
Creative was lovely and vague but section one I found horrid, spent way to long in it and then my essay suffered :(

Rita96

HSC
Creative was lovely and vague but section one I found horrid, spent way to long in it and then my essay suffered :(
Yes creative was pretty good, it left room for so much interpretation! Reading was the worst in my opinion... finding techniques and even understanding the poem was bad

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Oh thank god! I spent too much time on short answer and skrzynecki that I didn't even get to start the creative. Do they pick the best 2 sections? or at random depending on the cohort's responses?
2 best sections

Just kidding, you're fucked

Smelly Cat

HSC
N/A
I related the essay question a lot (except for the needs part), is that bad? I just said how it relied solely on the individual but I don't think I made reference to the needs :/
wasn't the needs part the entire question? lol

Nielzzy

HSC
Hey guys what thesis's an ideas did you all use? I reckon I messed up mine :l

hiircine

HSC
I did my sections in the order: 3, 1, 2 so I had 1 hour left over for my short story... Feeling pretty confident; the essay question was so broad!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
screwed up creative. What was that weird picture with random people sticking their heads out of windows??

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
I've heard tomorrow's Mod B speeches question is: "How do the many issues raised by a speaker and the variety of language features and forms employed by him or her interact to produce a speech of lasting integrity?"

science

HSC
I've heard tomorrow's Mod B speeches question is: "How do the many issues raised by a speaker and the variety of language features and forms employed by him or her interact to produce a speech of lasting integrity?"
sure ya did bud

s-tressed

HSC
I don't do speeches but that seems like a pretty good question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)