HSC English Standard/Advanced Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

MrGresh

HSC
With all due respect, that was the easiest unseen I have seen to date. The essay was a joke. NESA will be handing out B6s like the Govt is handing out money this year.
Haha I hope they do :)

I'm not saying that the unseen was hard (I legit said that) but also i thought compared to the 10-15 past comprehensions I did it was pretty average.

Also... Where have U seen the paper? Ur HSC 2019 so is it online already?

jojosiwa123

HSC
Haha I hope they do :)

I'm not saying that the unseen was hard (I legit said that) but also i thought compared to the 10-15 past comprehensions I did it was pretty average.

Also... Where have U seen the paper? Ur HSC 2019 so is it online already?
i think it gets released immediately after its finished?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I could imagine people losing marks for not referencing everything (i.e. not saying how effectively, not engaging with the 'nature' of personal and shared experiences).
this here is the reason I'll probs have nightmares tonight, idk how well I linked to every part of the question

jojosiwa123

HSC
this here is the reason I'll probs have nightmares tonight, idk how well I linked to every part of the question
AHAHAH same it makes me feel so much better though knowing everyones sharing this experience of messing up our essays... Im genuinely waiting for beetree's response to paper 1 though to see how she went since she's the wise sage of the 2020 BoS cohort ahahah

De.Broigle

HSC
Man, seriously don't stress! If you didn't reference the question enough, it will be a few marks off but not much. In the grand scheme of things it won't have much of an impact :)
Are you serious? If you gloss over question, best case is B4

ktbffh11

HSC
for the first short answer - i basically said that text 1 shows how we aren't actually that creative because we draw inspiration, whereas text 2 shows that we can both write about our surroundings using creativity and be inspired by it. but i didn't use "language features" for my second part - i only talked about things like colour, vectors, body posture of the salience and like the interspersed words. what mark do you think i could get out of 5?

jojosiwa123

HSC
for the first short answer - i basically said that text 1 shows how we aren't actually that creative because we draw inspiration, whereas text 2 shows that we can both write about our surroundings using creativity and be inspired by it. but i didn't use "language features" for my second part - i only talked about things like colour, vectors, body posture of the salience and like the interspersed words. what mark do you think i could get out of 5?
the question was about 'form and language features'- the visual aspects you mentioned are a part of the form

MrGresh

HSC
Are you serious? If you gloss over question, best case is B4
I think the best case is that we can be supportive and move on to paper 2. Yeah, sure, if you didn't answer the question at all then you're in trouble, but it's best to move on.

Onwards and upwards!

why are you being so mean calm the heck down
Because it makes him feel good

jojosiwa123

HSC
ok but can we talk about the stapling??? what were they thinking with that
LITERALLY LIKE so much time wasted fumbling with that wtf why couldn't they give the stimulus separately...cheap asses didn't wanna spend money on one more staple to make our lives a little easier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)