Hsc.. is it that important (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ive just got motivated by Gavrillo's custom staus... BYE!

volition

arr.
HSC
I just want to go to a uni thats nearby, and the closest one to where I live is UNSW. So that means I have to study hard this year :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
a number or a lotto that gets you the career that you want quciker...99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall...

wanton-wonton

HSC
liam_1234 said:
Is everyone worried about the HSC...... I have already been accepted into uni for next year and my uai will be like low 60.. the uni course does not give a shit about the uai u just have to finish year 12.... that shows that universitys dont really care much about the marks its just about getting there money.... You can even go to uni when your a mature student, you dont need a uai for that...
Yeah, you want to start young, don't you? Not when you're 30 or 40. You also want to save money, don't you?

Fuck.

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Yeah, you want to start young, don't you? Not when you're 30 or 40. You also want to save money, don't you?

Fuck.
i can get fee help and it is the same as hecs... same cost as a normal uni course... Mature age student only need to be 20

bumbo_hippo

HSC
HSC...DEFINATELY not important at all~~
they jus make us go through hell!!
god knoz y...
buh still it dun matter..
there is alwayz tafe..dat dun need UAI markz anywayz...
cheaper! more affordable...
and EVERYWHERE!!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
liam_1234 said:
Is everyone worried about the HSC...... I have already been accepted into uni for next year and my uai will be like low 60.. the uni course does not give a shit about the uai u just have to finish year 12.... that shows that universitys dont really care much about the marks its just about getting there money....
Well I guess it doesn't mean anything much for you, but for the rest of us who need a good UAI to get into our desired course, it means a lot

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
depends on how bad you want to go to uni/a particular course. if you've already got into your course, it doesn't mean much. so don't stress, but don't be a moron and bludge the rest of the year either. get what you can out of it.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
not saying i dont care..
i care..kinda..
buh i kno i can't get into uni..so i stop trying already~
bro didn't get into uni...my chances r...too tiny for da naked eye

sugar_plum

HSC
quarkfire said:
depends on how bad you want to go to uni/a particular course. if you've already got into your course, it doesn't mean much. so don't stress, but don't be a moron and bludge the rest of the year either. get what you can out of it.
some of us arent talented enuf to have already got into our courses
i have the exact one i want, however, im not in it yet

bumbo_hippo

HSC
same course at uni and tafe..
tafe is good...!!!!
u r like 70% more likely to get a job coming out of tafe than uni...
did u kno dat? like...WTF~~~

sugar_plum

HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
same course at uni and tafe..
tafe is good...!!!!
u r like 70% more likely to get a job coming out of tafe than uni...
did u kno dat? like...WTF~~~
the course i want to do, guarentees you a job in the industry after finishing the course at uni

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ofcourse the HSC is important. You get certificates and doing certain subjects will look good in your resume, plus its your final year of high school - so atleast try. However, that being said, people really do stress about it too much. This time next year you guys will be like, "why on earth did I stress that much for, it was a breeze".

Even if you don't get into the course that you wish, there are many ways to get into the course that you want, Melsc should be an expert on this now :rolleyes: And there are even ways to get into uni, if you really want to go, but you weren't accepted. Theres always a back door.

bumbo_hippo - tafe and uni are not the same. You go to Tafe to become a trades person, for example an carpenters (which at the moment there is a lack of skilled workers, which explains the high job rates), and you go to uni to be a professional in a certain field, eg: doctors. Either way, they are both great for getting an education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)