HSC Results- Anyone else nervous AND excited? (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
hahaha wtf why would you break stuff over atars
Because you just got 99.95 and you're going to Medical School. Break anything you want coz after you graduate and practice as a surgeon you can buy your own jet/holiday house w/ $200000+. YOU'RE RICH ~ BIYARCH!

HSC
Uni Grad
Because you just got 99.95 and you're going to Medical School. Break anything you want coz after you graduate and practice as a surgeon you can buy your own jet/holiday house w/ $200000+. YOU'RE RICH ~ BIYARCH!
interns get ~$55k a year

doctors don't make $200k+ until they're 40+

by then you're too old to enjoy it

also, shut up you're shit

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
interns get ~$55k a year

doctors don't make $200k+ until they're 40+

by then you're too old to enjoy it

also, shut up you're shit
You're still able to make a living and who says you can't enjoy life's pleasures when you're old? And mind you I did say when you practice as a surgeon.

Besides I was finding a lighter side to explaining why someone would break something over an ATAR instead of saying that you would break it out of anger. =/

RANK 1

HSC
You're still able to make a living and who says you can't enjoy life's pleasures when you're old? And mind you I did say when you practice as a surgeon.

Besides I was finding a lighter side to explaining why someone would break something over an ATAR instead of saying that you would break it out of anger. =/
i break shit for fun

RANK 1

HSC
once got given a job of breaking down a semi-plaster wall with a sledgehammer, most fun i've ever had in my life

HSC
Uni Grad
3 more days. Have already received my one way tickets for my deportation to the rice fields in China. :(

But in all honesty, if I get less than 95 ATAR, then I'll be pretty pissed, even worse if it's less than 90, in which it is highly unlikely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)