HSC v. BF (1 Viewer)

ZacG

HSC
stella8h8chang said:
You've got to be kidding! I saw one movie in the cinemas per year until 2001. My TV was restricted to any ABC between the hours of 6am and 6pm, or the News, or documentaries such as Totally Wild or Animal Hospital. I watched mostly Disney cartoons on my VCR, with some Warner Bros stuff.

We got the internet in 1998 but our computer was so hopeless that I hardly used it...

And up till about year 9 my parents were still censoring my reading...I had "Wild Swans" taken away from me because it was "unsuitable".
Haha, smooth.

I reckon your expression would have been priceless at the first sex-ed.

ZacG

HSC
stella8h8chang said:
Hehe, spose so, I was pretty shocked...but they went nice and slowly, and were quite objective about it, so I lived.
Hehe, that first bit made it sound like you were describing your first sexual experience, not sex-ed.

Jitarth

HSC
N/A
My parents don't know about my relationships but I think I'll tell a bunch of strangers on an online Forum!!!!!

I mean, that’s a MUCH better idea then getting experienced advice!

News Flash: Being a slutty teenager doesn't mean you 'experienced'. It means you probably have gonorrheae.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The grammar of the topic of this thread shits me up every time I read it. Fucking engrish.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
due out highschool my mom objected to the idea that icould have a boyfriend. now im in uni and still single,not bringing a guy home, mom asked if im a lesbian :rolleyes:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
due out highschool my mom objected to the idea that icould have a boyfriend. now im in uni and still single,not bringing a guy home, mom asked if im a lesbian :rolleyes:
She's so hitting on you ... You're in!

carpediem

HSC
If i ever get girlfriend and my parents find out, they would kill me. Maybe it's a way of scaring me, like when they say if i don't get into uni they will kick me out hahaha they love me too much to do that

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mymum knew the day i went out on first date... we're still together and now hes just a part of the furniture in the house...she doesnt care as long as i'm careful in my decisions and he doesnt hurt me

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
And up till about year 9 my parents were still censoring my reading...I had "Wild Swans" taken away from me because it was "unsuitable".
I bet they're the kind of parents who reckon Shakespeare is 'da bomb' (as it were).
:rolleyes:

Shakespeare is full of (and this is, by no means, an exhaustive list):

- sex
- dirty humour
- violence
- incest

Of course, it'd be the ultimate irony if you had Wild Swans assigned as your Module B text for your HSC. :cool:

sugar_plum

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
I bet they're the kind of parents who reckon Shakespeare is 'da bomb' (as it were).
:rolleyes:

Shakespeare is full of (and this is, by no means, an exhaustive list):

- sex
- dirty humour
- violence
- incest

Of course, it'd be the ultimate irony if you had Wild Swans assigned as your Module B text for your HSC. :cool:
shakespeare had some pretty wacked hit in his plays
espiecially for back then

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
haha i know that feeling.

my parents seriously think i'm gay only cos they don't know much about me. i'm not going out with anyone, but in the past my friends mothers have known more about me and who i like and what i'm doing than my rents did.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Fuck some dude on the couch just as they walk in, im sure they'll get the idea

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
AsyLum said:
Fuck some dude on the couch just as they walk in, im sure they'll get the idea
bahahaha, bring bak reps pleeeeeaaaase

White Angel

HSC
i am asian... thus asian parents..^^

and dey dun kare much... well dey're interested in my relationship... but they aren't too over controlling... apart from when my mummy tires to get me off the phone with my honey... because we've been on the phone every night for 4 hrs straight...

haha my mummy's scared dat i'll get like cancer of the EAR or something...^^;;

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
yeah same..
but if u get a smart bf/gf who can study with u, and who's smart and all, then I don't see why ure parents should say no.

HSC
my mum and dad encourage me to have a girlfriend... mum likes to judge them i think. when ever i speak to them on the phone, its "when are you bringing your new girlfriend home"
Sounds like my Grandmother.

"Oh, so how old is he?"
"20."
"I got married when I was 20..."
*runs for the hills*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)