Human Induced Climate Change (2 Viewers)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i think everyone acknowledges that the change is inevitable its just that we have accelerated changed to the point where it will cause catastrophic damage to the environment ie all of everything will die. whereas in the past the change has been more gradual and plants/animals have adapted

increase the tax burden slightly for future generations so the planet (and us) has time to adapt or ensure they will return to the stone age idk man
yea but I don't understand the hippie arguement on this, we complain about warming, when its the rapid cooling that is going to end us.

warming the atmosphere would slow down the inevitable rapid expansion of the polar icecaps and the albedo affect that would ensue, which would lead to more cooling of the earth and more ice forming, aka the feed back mechanism that causes ice ages.

so why don't we warm the planet mooooorrreeee?

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
because like warming up the planet uh isnt exactly going to be benign

we dont completely fuck ourselves over in the very near future to potentially alleiviate or amelioriate a disaster that will occur 10,000 years from now (if we'd even be alive if we continue down the path of pumping enormous amounts of c02 into the atmosphere) - we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it

personally i like to hope we won't be solely located on earth or won't be completely subject to the vagaries of the natural shifts in the earth's climate in the very distant future

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
im not a climate change scientist so i wont pretend to know/understand what will happen if we attempt to warm the planet but im sure those guys have thought about it and if it was beneficial they would suggest it

or they are part of the nwo i guess

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
MIKES NATURE TRICK

hide the decline

nwo conspiracy global warming one world order ponzi scheme

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
why do people have this intense distrust for climate scientists but every other scientist they take their word for gospel
like people will do whatever an engineer says and we know fuck all and are just guessing most of the time

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
because a group of special interest groups havent whipped up a bunch of mass hysteria and propagated a slew of disinformation about other fields of science duh

emails found on isaac newtons computer

issacs nature trick

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
who is really benefiting from gravity ACA investigates

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
i think its for the best if we will off animals

hahaha such cunts

Galladrim

HSC
why do people have this intense distrust for climate scientists but every other scientist they take their word for gospel
like people will do whatever an engineer says and we know fuck all and are just guessing most of the time
An engineer is dealing with tangible physical problems. A scientist develops theories and hypotheses. It's natural that they are approached in different ways

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
yes of course but our methods are based on science and people trust that the science we use to build shit that their lives depend on is correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)