I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
Pictures or you're not hot.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
lyounamu said:
There was a girl that I know who claimed to have done no work whatsoever and got 98 UAI. She was saying how she wanted to get 80 UAI...

I just hope that some people are just trolling.
they may had been lucky during HSC, but those ppl wud fail at uni anyway if they keep that up.

kaz1- lol

h1958buglid

HSC
tommykins said:
nah, my friend just listened in class and that's all - he has great memory.

just did 3-4 past papers prior to exams.

got 98 something
he studied. dont be a fool.........

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
gratz. want a medal? no one gives a shit.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
syriangabsta said:
30-40 hours? being on bos heaps counts as a form of study.
most of the time i'm reading does god exist etc. threads.
thinking back ill probably make it 50-60 hrs :eek:

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
lmao, still man, i seen all the questions you helped ppl in chem/phys, you knew ur stuff, and a fair chunk of the questions asked were answered by you, or you had a say in them. anyway gratz on ur uai man, u deserved it.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
syriangabsta said:
lmao, still man, i seen all the questions you helped ppl in chem/phys, you knew ur stuff, and a fair chunk of the questions asked were answered by you, or you had a say in them. anyway gratz on ur uai man, u deserved it.
haha thanks dude - how'd you go yourseldf?

Takuto

HSC
tommykins said:
Why would I be envious, I AM one of the people who did no work and still got in. You're making the HSC sound shit easy, when obviously you worked like a lil bitch (lol @ supposedly doing 100+ exercises and learning/finishing them all in class)

I can still say I put in quite a bit of effort into exams, like cramming sessions before h/y, trials, ext. which easily rack up to 500 hours+. This is pretty much ALL the study I did.

It is the only way to get a decent UAI. You can't 'not try' and get it. EVERYONE has to put in some amount of effort, even if they don't tell you they do.

Mate, if you're getting b6's for MATHS, there's no hiding it. It's enough to show that you nerded it up for the majority of Year 11/12. There is no such thing as 'natural talent' b6 for maths. It requires practice,practice, practice.

You, and anyone else who believes that you studied 40~ hours throughout the HSC should go kill themselves.

And btw.. your friend is lying to ya mate, 'great memory' fuck all. You don't know what they do at home, so you don't know how hard they study.

tommykins = OP wannabe.

sunjai01

HSC
Takuto said:
Why would I be envious, I AM one of the people who did no work and still got in. You're making the HSC sound shit easy, when obviously you worked like a lil bitch (lol @ supposedly doing 100+ exercises and learning/finishing them all in class)

I can still say I put in quite a bit of effort into exams, like cramming sessions before h/y, trials, ext. which easily rack up to 500 hours+. This is pretty much ALL the study I did.

It is the only way to get a decent UAI. You can't 'not try' and get it. EVERYONE has to put in some amount of effort, even if they don't tell you they do.

Mate, if you're getting b6's for MATHS, there's no hiding it. It's enough to show that you nerded it up for the majority of Year 11/12. There is no such thing as 'natural talent' b6 for maths. It requires practice,practice, practice.

You, and anyone else who believes that you studied 40~ hours throughout the HSC should go kill themselves.

And btw.. your friend is lying to ya mate, 'great memory' fuck all. You don't know what they do at home, so you don't know how hard they study.

tommykins = OP wannabe.
I am so with takuto on this.
I have a friend that says he does shit all... and he rocks up to tests achieving 95%+ on tests lol.
i aint hating the guy but common sence doesnt just come to one like that.
i of course study... but this guy must do all nighters sometimes... because he just understands it...

anyone that just says that they didnt study and reck up a huge score in an exam/test etc.. is a liar.

dont be a fool... - said by someone previously.

crestor

HSC
sunjai01 said:
anyone that just says that they didnt study and reck up a huge score in an exam/test etc.. is a liar.

dont be a fool... - said by someone previously.
bullshit, there were three kids in my school who got 90.xx and did the same classes. Two of them studied their ass off whilst the third guy did shit all, he fucked around in class and did very little homework and no study during the year until before the hsc where he did some in like the last week before the exams started and still pulled a 90. He had so much natural talent and got 90 so fuck off all you who say it isnt possible. And dont say you dont know what he is doing at home cause i do

au revoir

cxlxoxk

HSC
crestor said:
bullshit, there were three kids in my school who got 90.xx and did the same classes. Two of them studied their ass off whilst the third guy did shit all, he fucked around in class and did very little homework and no study during the year until before the hsc where he did some in like the last week before the exams started and still pulled a 90. He had so much natural talent and got 90 so fuck off all you who say it isnt possible. And dont say you dont know what he is doing at home cause i do

au revoir
unless your homosexual or for whatever reason living with him the whole year you wouldn't know exactly what he's doing. sure he could msn you and say he's playing pc games/fapping/whatever, but he could be lying to you.

erm

HSC
crestor said:

au revoir
I've come across those types of people before. The type who work very hard to create a visage that they're not doing much/any work - yet when exams come they rip it. Since the HSC relies heavily on memorisation of facts (except a few subjects) there is no way someone with "natural talent" would be able to achieve so well with very little study.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year besides have sex with my teachers and got above what I needed.
k

ps: reading over 5-6 quotes from genre theorists 20 mins before the HSC exam and taking part in discussion in class = 46 for EE1. i'd say that's 'nothing'. i.e., you're shit. shutup

Last edited:

Takuto

HSC
crestor said:
And dont say you dont know what he is doing at home cause i do

au revoir
are you his fuckbuddy/mum?

crestor said:
.. until before the hsc ..
yeah, 10 weeks before the hsc, he studied 24/7.

Last edited:

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
itt takuto 'got in' to a nice ag degree at uws. rite?

and you did no work at all? shit nice.

Takuto

HSC
Rhanoct said:
itt takuto 'got in' to a nice ag degree at uws. rite?

and you did no work at all? shit nice.
oooh someones cut

QQ

eh, and nothing wrong with uws, even though im not going there.

l2flame shitcunt.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hahaha this will be fun.

Takuto said:
It IS shit easy, fuck before the HSC even started I knew i'd get 90+ no doubt.

and lulz, the only book for 4unit we had was cambridge. 5-6 q's an exercise, 6-7 exercises a topic. now, there s8 topics so overall there would be 100+ exercises but i never fully completed them because if you actually had a brain you only need to read notes and do past papers which is all i did.

500+ hours and you went below 90? FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOL.

Neg, natural talent = 90+ with a small amount of effort, not great.
i don't know about you, but i dont think reading over notes and examples take that long to refresh your memory on how to do questions.

Nah, you - who studied 500+ hours and went shit should kill yourseleves.

tommykins = OP wannabe.
Lol - i'd see him playing games every and ask for me for my notes the day before exams.

It's always fun to see people rage over those that are able to go well with minimal effort.

PS. ask u-borat what he got and how much actual study he did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)