i know its prob been asked before BUT... any buffy fans? (1 Viewer)

Ducky

I used to loovve Buffy...buffy and angel...and then buffy and spike. Buffy's getting a bit crap this season tho so I think that it's good that its ending. The eariler eps were so good tho.

Angel just sucks like crap..crap i tells ya

oo n also i met spike or james marster in real life so i like buffy more :)

Fi

I'm not a buffy fan, but i thought i should tell ya there is a 'Buffy club" at Usyd.:D

Fry

OMG that is so cool! too bad i dont go there. if there was one at my uni, id join in a heartbeat.

how dare you all belittle such a great show?!?! BUFFY ROCKS and will always rock. it's still praised by critics all over the world. did anyone read 'the daily telegraph'? 'Now in its seventh series the show has lost none of the charm or originality that has made it such a success'. i am a die-hard, obsessed fan and i love it!!!! actually i only became a fan since mid-season 5 (2001) when i watched a hilarious ep and after that i never missed an episode! i thought season 5 was excellent, it couldnt be topped, but i was wrong. when they showed repeats of season 3 during the holidays i thought that it was heaps better than season 5! then after that i bought all the dvds and couldnt get enough.

And Buffy has so not lost the plot well except for the whole Buffy&Spike relationship thats totally wrong. The show is in its seventh season and its fairly heavy on the arc. It's losing viewers because some fall behind and they can't catch up so they give up, and it's too hard for viewers to get into so they don't get many new viewers. its a real shame though, i think its a brilliant show.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i agree with Fry... 'Buffy' is a kind of exclusive club sometimes... you either get it or you don't... some people complain that its meaningless teen trash, and its like "no, you have to deeper than that" but they just dont get it!

malayz_angel

I have nothing against Buffy.. I still watch the reruns and all but i guess I just find it difficult to understand how anyone can be obsessed with any one show.

Fry

well great news..Faith is returning to Buffy for the last 5 episodes of the current season. shes also going to be on Angel and there'll be crossovers yay!!! im so glad to hear this as i never ever thought she would return and theres also a rumour that if sarah michelle gellar decides to leave the show, eliza dushku (Faith) will be taking over her role. too cool!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
The faith-spinoff looks like its not gonna be happening coz Eliza has just won the lead role in a new series about a chick who can communicate with the dead or something... good news for Eliza, not so good for us Faith fans :(

Fry

where did you hear this??? are you serious?? NOOOO....

i'll be happy either way but i'd much prefer her to staking vampires. that story has already been done before.

Fry

Originally posted by snakeoils
i get most my information from:

http://www.buffy.com.au

its really good for all kinds of gossip and news and stuff like that.

funny..ive been a fan all this time and ive never been to that website..i didnt know there was an aussie one

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
what?! are you SERIOUS?
"nice outfit sis"
"love the new hair colour sis"

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
for sure... notice how charmed always seems to rip off buffy storylines...

miguel_fugdey

In The Closet (the broom closet, not the gay close
ah...speaking of buffy...next episode now! damned chat room is on...i've retained from reading ahead, but a friend of mines been taunting me because she's got the whole next series on her comp. bitch! but i'd rather wait and get the whole build up thing happening...pity its finsihing

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i wasnt so restrained... ive downloaded the series too :rolleyes:

in case your wondering, it gets REALLY good.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ive got the new Angel too.... dont like it as much as buffy, but its important for this series of buffy, because things happen on Angel which impact on Buffy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)