i know its prob been asked before BUT... any buffy fans? (1 Viewer)

Sarah J

HSC
I cried in the last ep. Thank gods Anya didn't die. She's such a cutie. And I loved how they put in another song! YAY!

But I'm very angry at SMG. Is it true this is the last season?

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yes, its true :(

but there is a a possibility of a spinoff series maybe involving Willow (not Faith, unfortunately)

there is also an animated Buffy series lying in a vault somewhere.

Fry

Originally posted by liliputian
of course there's a buffy thread! the angel last night was wierd...a friend of mine described it as the passions of buffy

she DOES get a new girlfriend! she's hot...
are u kidding? that episode was friggin' hilarious! I thought the ep was a nice interlude - a break from all the fantastic full-on action. It really was a character piece, and we got to revisit the characters' past personalities and look at how much they had changed. the old bitchy Cordelia was back (YAY) and it was SO good to finally see geeky Wes back! the ep gave all the actors a chance to have some fun, and they all pulled it off well. this ep was full of buffy references, how could u not love it?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ok ive been downloading and watching the buffy episodes coming up, and let me tell u, the series gets really interesting! (i jus cant stand wait like 15 weeks to have them appear on TV)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i totally agree... the storyline kicks ass. i just saw the latest Angel episode and im still recovering :)

Fry

same w/ me. if only i had cable. ive only ever downloading one ep and it took weeks!! so there is no point..ill just have to wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)