i love you?! (2 Viewers)

epicFAILx

HSC
If you're getting creeped, back off. You won't anger him since he'll feel he was the guilty one. But that might mean he'll make an extra effort to make it up to you.
god help me... -_-

okay, i will try. I just hope i am doing the right thing :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Tell him you don't actually like penis and that you're into pussy and you know he'll understand and support you.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@OP...just tell him the truth i.e. that he's like a big brother to you more than someone that youre really into etc etc.

mmmm chocolate...why love someone when you can eat chocolate-gives you the same feeling as being in love :)
chocolate=same love feeling-the heartbreak :)

epicFAILx

HSC
@OP...just tell him the truth i.e. that he's like a big brother to you more than someone that youre really into etc etc.

mmmm chocolate...why love someone when you can eat chocolate-gives you the same feeling as being in love :)
chocolate=same love feeling-the heartbreak :)
Ive tried that.. -_-

Hahahha. chocalate. YUM :D

HSC
inorite

Same with guys who proclaim they love a girl even though they've hardly ever spoken to them but admire them from afar and creepily stalk them for a couple of years and persist even though the girl has denied their facebook friendship requests multiple times.
a+ son

HSC
also i think you will find that young teenagers who profess to love their partners after what seems to be a short amount of time, do infact fee love towards them
they are teenagers with highly excitable emotions etc they are just gettin a blast of serotonin n shit cos some guy wants to bone them

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol. i might be overreacting when it comes to this scenario. But if a girl drops her books. and a guy helps pick them up for her.. what does that mean?

PS: thats what happened today between me and that 'friend'
PPS: my friends said.. it was an awkward situation.
u r weird

ur friend is weirder

u guys should make weird kids together

epicFAILx

HSC
also i think you will find that young teenagers who profess to love their partners after what seems to be a short amount of time, do infact fee love towards them
they are teenagers with highly excitable emotions etc they are just gettin a blast of serotonin n shit cos some guy wants to bone them
teenage love seems so fake. -_-

Lilyyyy

HSC
N/A
u r weird

ur friend is weirder

u guys should make weird kids together
hahahahahahha

--
personaly teenagers say ilove you too early. im fine without you needing to say that just for the sake of it

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If that doesn't work, you need to give it time. Perhaps ignore him for a while which gives him the chance to reassess his situation.
Here's the situation, been to every nation, nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I love you is a big concept. Female friends say it to me all the time for shits and gigs it seems. Past gfs have said it within the first few days whereas I think I only said it to one of them once and we broke up soon after. (seriously think girls like to be ignored/unloved)
Anyways, girls are shit with the words and guys can be too. But the guys that are shit usually aren't dating the girl so it really is a matter of them being idiots rather than just lying to get sex and shit.
Also, I don't say I love you to my friends all too often. Female friends say it almost every time I talk to them and I only say it when I really have to (bad situation going on in their life) or when I feel comfortable with it (I actually feel as if I love them as a friend in that moment and I just say it). And I have one friend in particular that has told me she doubts our friendship and shit and gets upset a lot because she's never sure if I actually value her as a friend because I don't say it as often as her. I had to sit the bitch down and explain that it means more to me than it does to her and that when I say "I love you" I actually mean it and shit. Shit got complex.
I also say it to guy friends when I feel like it or when I am highly intoxicated.
But I've only meant it in a romantic way once, every other time I've said it has been friendship/family stuff.
So yeah, love is shit.
Also, wtf is the feeling when you long for someone to be with you all the time and shit but you don't actually love them? Lots of my friends tell me about this shit and say how they're in love, but they're fuckin' not.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)