i love you?! (6 Viewers)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
As a male I say it to guys quite frequently.

To females on the other hand... I try not to go there.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I love you is a big concept. Female friends say it to me all the time for shits and gigs it seems. Past gfs have said it within the first few days whereas I think I only said it to one of them once and we broke up soon after. (seriously think girls like to be ignored/unloved)
Anyways, girls are shit with the words and guys can be too. But the guys that are shit usually aren't dating the girl so it really is a matter of them being idiots rather than just lying to get sex and shit.
Also, I don't say I love you to my friends all too often. Female friends say it almost every time I talk to them and I only say it when I really have to (bad situation going on in their life) or when I feel comfortable with it (I actually feel as if I love them as a friend in that moment and I just say it). And I have one friend in particular that has told me she doubts our friendship and shit and gets upset a lot because she's never sure if I actually value her as a friend because I don't say it as often as her. I had to sit the bitch down and explain that it means more to me than it does to her and that when I say "I love you" I actually mean it and shit. Shit got complex.
I also say it to guy friends when I feel like it or when I am highly intoxicated.
But I've only meant it in a romantic way once, every other time I've said it has been friendship/family stuff.
So yeah, love is shit.
Also, wtf is the feeling when you long for someone to be with you all the time and shit but you don't actually love them? Lots of my friends tell me about this shit and say how they're in love, but they're fuckin' not.
Try lust.

As a male I say it to guys quite frequently.

To females on the other hand... I try not to go there.
Conclusion: you like men. Correct?

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Try lust.

Conclusion: you like men. Correct?
Hahaha incorrect actually! Guys are more chilled, easy to say things like that. Start saying that to a girl and then it gets serious or its taken the wrong way etc etc.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
OH WAIT. I just remembered! I think I did see a picture of Shadowdude. It was posted up a while ago but I wasn't sure whether it was a troll or not. Is he tanned?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Gotta come out some time.
Seriously but, straight as.
Confirmed straight but idiotic. Girls don't give a shit when you say I love you to them but guys are all "whatta faggot!"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
OH WAIT. I just remembered! I think I did see a picture of Shadowdude. It was posted up a while ago but I wasn't sure whether it was a troll or not. Is he tanned?
No, that's me.

I'm tanned... yes. Because like... 99% of people of Filipino descent are tanned.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
All I can remember is the rape is great picture.

Cupcake16XD

HSC
Love meant:

Little things are important
Our relationship comes above all others
Very few are lucky enough to find it in it's purest form
Eternal, everlasting, enduring

Love means:

Let's lose
Our
Virginity
Easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)