I.R.P. Home (1 Viewer)

sally_33

HSC
Acknowledgements

Would anyone be able to post up their acknowledgments page, I just want some ideas of who to put on it and what it should look like, how to explain why they are being acknowledged etc Thanks :)

DanielleM

HSC
l just went like.... there where many ppl who helped and supported me through this project blah blha blh and say thankyou and everything (like a little intro.)
so then after l put...
- Mrs Dirckze- My cfs teacher, she has been supportive throughout this project, helping me out
and so on...
also dont forget to include everyone including the ppl u interviewd!

J-me87

HSC
omg, my IRP is due in about 4 weeks i think and i have only just started getting all the secondary info, and i havent even thought about what im goin to put in my survey. my question isnt hard i dun think and i hope it doesnt turn out being hard...it is
how does drinking alchol effect a teenage girls wellbeing focusing on the physical, sociol and emotional aspects.?? (13-17 yrs of age)
If anyone has any ideas of what i can put in my survey i would be sooooo grateful. fanxs

DanielleM

HSC
just say have you drank alchohol, where, when
when u drink it how much do u usually drink
how does it make u feel
etc..
just link your questions to your question and make sure it answers the physcological, emotional bit as that is what your are trying to find out!

J-me87

HSC
cool thanx, ill give it a shot and see how i go, wish me luck, lol
thanx again

hottie_mira

cant wait till i.r.p is ova.. weve had roughly 6mths to do this in.. most of our class is startin it now..its due in 4 days.. ah, neva agian will i leav it this late.. :(

jackii

hey,... my irp is on 'how music affects the well-being of teenage girls aged 16-18years.....its due week 9.... this is my first post on this site :p i haven't much to say .. hehe...ok...goodluck everyone...oh and can someone tell me if u can post ur surveys for peeps to do on this site....?
thankq

sally_33

HSC
jackii said:
hey,... my irp is on 'how music affects the well-being of teenage girls aged 16-18years.....its due week 9.... this is my first post on this site :p i haven't much to say .. hehe...ok...goodluck everyone...oh and can someone tell me if u can post ur surveys for peeps to do on this site....?
thankq
hey yep there's a whole forum for people to post surveys here's the link its better if you make it one of those 'free surveys online' rather than a word document because its easier for people to fill out so youll get more responses!! good luck :)

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
well my IRP was on "Racism among schools".. i did alright in it.. got 49.75/50....so yer good topic

misfit_87

HSC
My IRP was on "Why women and couples are choosing to have children later on in life and not at all" It was a great topic to find information on and I got 50/50. I was surprised when I got 50, I'm not sure what I expected to get though. My teacher gave three other people in my class 50/50 as well.

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
hey,
I'm doing: "The Rock Eisteddfod Challenge influences adolescents in their choices concerning drugs and alcohol" cos we had to have statements & not questions stupid teacher lol yeh it's turned out to be pretty easy n im up to writing my final report n methodology stuff. ours is due 20th of feb whens ever1 else's due??
:rolleyes:

Steph9

HSC
I'm so glad I did my IRP about two years ago. It was hell! We did nothing in class except sit and chat, and the assignment kept getting extended. I'm so glad it's over.

Sarah_Maree_16

HSC
Hi Katie :)

i finish my irp and my question is similar to urs. i thought that if u want any help i could give u some and if u do just add me on MSN or send me an e-mail to dontbemeantodogs@hotmail.com. Also just to give you some advice....i dont think you will be able interview children or give them surveys to find out the effects their parents divorce has caused because of ethical and moral issues. So you might have to change your question slightly. You could research the effects parents divorce has on adolescents. It's ur choice but i thought i will tell u about the ethical and moral issues in case u forgot.

Email me if u need any help,

Sarah :wave:

Sammie89

HSC
Hey im doing Do teenagers value friends over family and i have hardly done any of it im sooo far behind it is not funny

ane_st

HSC
my topic is 'self-harm and its perceptions among the community'... our teacher is now checking it every week... hmm i guess it keeps us up to date though!!

misspeta

HSC
im doing 'why do teenagers have unprotected sex?', ive only started writing up my surveys. i hope im not far behind everyone.

xxxkatxxx

xxxkatxxx
HSC
hi im doing something similarto some of you. im doing the stresses on people during the HSC. so what ideas have you came up with... im in the process of making my survey questions. do u need some help?:wave:

melbyrne123

HSC
My question is "Does the media affect the body perceptions of teenage girls?"...i need help!

Steph9

HSC
melbyrne123 said:
My question is "Does the media affect the body perceptions of teenage girls?"...i need help!
You could probably look into belimea and annorexia. And you could interview a variety of teenage girls from 13-18 yrs about their perceptions of their own body and how they percieve the media's image.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)