I will get 99.95 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kralex

HSC
Eh I don't think words hurt anybody. Now numbers, that shit can hurt, especially numbers that aren't over 80 or in OP's case 99.94.

theMoment

HSC
Nooo.

I'm saying it's all words, that's it. There's no meaning to that quote whatsoever.
But is it not just an affirmation to oneself whereby the insults of others are deemed meaningless? By implication, this would suggest a meaning behind the quote.

theMoment

HSC
It's a meaningless affirmation, kid. And such a meaningless quote fails to imply anything. :)
People take away different things from literature. That's the essence of post-modernism isn't it?

theMoment

HSC
Not if my grade (minus myself >>") beats you to it. You're up against some pretty smart people. Who are coming near the top in almost every subject they do with a cohort of over ONE HUNDRED people. Just saying.
You James Ruse people think that you are too good for everyone else. You have to keep in mind that there are smarter people in NSW that do not attend JR. If I got the smartest 150 year twelve students from NSW, I'd be surprised if more than thirty made it onto that list (with respect, 30/150 is a lot).

Bisu

HSC
You James Ruse people think that you are too good for everyone else. You have to keep in mind that there are smarter people in NSW that do not attend JR. If I got the smartest 150 year twelve students from NSW, I'd be surprised if more than thirty made it onto that list (with respect, 30/150 is a lot).
hear hear :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)