Ideas on Study Groups anyone? (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
Well if you'll look to your left you'll see the shiny new member tag over there...i didn't know about any groups/ forums that were around dealing specifically with things...i thought this was all BoS had to offer?

and besides that, simply put, posting on a forum all day isn't really as interactive as instant messaging, talking etc.
bored also offers resources such as other ppls notes and stuff and 'visitor messages' which can be viewed as convos

AlexMD

HSC
Yeah thanks for the tips everyone, especially bronte, theyre really helpful

Brontecat

HSC
aww i feel loved btw on the left beside each post underneath last activity theres this green square these are rep. points they basically just make people feel good. you can give people positive and negative reputation by clicking the scales thing inbetween the circle and warning sign

Jaylee42003

HSC
Hey Guys and Gals,

So the half yearlies just went by for nearly everyone who's in year 11, and there's always that feeling that you didn't do as well as you think you could have? Anyway, just thought I'd ask around about study groups? if anyone's in one, or would might just like to get one going? At the moment the main subject I'm kinda going for is Maths (3U + 2U) as thats the most standardized one across all schools.

So if you're interested or are already part of one, let me know :)

For anyone who still hasn't finished their half yearlies, Good Luck

Take Care,

Alex
So.. has the study group idea kinda just fizzled out? Or is is still going ahead?
..if it's still going, I'd like to join :D

AlexMD

HSC
Oh it's definetly still going ahead jaylee, we're just trying to figure out the best place to do it; msn, via skype, in person etc. So that it's convinient for everyone who wants to join.

allira92

HSC
i'll be in too... msn is best for me
i personally think this is a good idea mainly so we can hav a prelim one goin which isnt 'overshadowed' (for want of a better word) by the hsc students...

thats my opinion anyways

Brontecat

HSC
i'll be in too... msn is best for me
i personally think this is a good idea mainly so we can hav a prelim one goin which isnt 'overshadowed' (for want of a better word) by the hsc students...

thats my opinion anyways
hey you almost have same subs as me: bio, maths & sor2
you can add me by looking at my profile :)

triheart

HSC
I make bio notes using skype :haha: my friend does all the odd number syllabus points and i do the even number and then we exchange them. Everyone's happy apart if you get a long syllabus point that takes a page to do :)

Drone23

HSC
im most definitely in..
msg me the details

cheers.

Brontecat

HSC
if you want in go to my Bored page then go to contacts and add me on msn then i'll add you to a group called 'Super Awesome Bored People' that is full of ppl who wanted in :)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I know what you;re saying about the different perspectives but I think it would just be too hard to organise.
I don't know.
It could work I guess.
I'd be in to try the msn study sesh :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)