IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

Yeah but given the general history and behavior of large portions of the Muslim society there's no real reason to believe blades weren't just smuggled onto the boat. It's obvious they had smuggled on make-shift grenades why not blades?
i'd be surprised if there wasn't a 747 located in the hull, ready for smashing into one of Tel Aviv's skyscrapers.

bazrah

HSC

Your beliefs are irrelevant to this argument unless you can support them with concrete unbiased evidence.
Haha I was being sarcastic. Your basically just going to believe whatever you want based on your own beliefs regardless of the evidence. Pictures of knives! Must be a set up! Videos of activists attacking! Must have been done in the studio by Israel! What proof is there that activists didn't smuggle weapons onto the boat? It's relatively easy. So far the most substantial proof we have points to knives being deliberately taken on board. You'll just believe your own little conspiracy theories no matter what. Reminds me of the ole 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Lipin

HSC

ibbi00 won't believe anything that comes out of Israel even if it's from a lefty newspaper like Haaretz. He will instantly believe everything 100% claimed by the "peace activists" however because they are Muslim.

More videos added by the IDF if you wanna take a look: YouTube - idfnadesk's Channel

ibbi00

HSC

Haha I was being sarcastic. Your basically just going to believe whatever you want based on your own beliefs regardless of the evidence. Pictures of knives! Must be a set up! Videos of activists attacking! Must have been done in the studio by Israel! What proof is there that activists didn't smuggle weapons onto the boat? It's relatively easy. So far the most substantial proof we have points to knives being deliberately taken on board. You'll just believe your own little conspiracy theories no matter what. Reminds me of the ole 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Well then why would isreal jam all radios, signals, mobile phone connections and go as far as to confiscate all video/audio collected by the activists? Obviously in an attempt to hide something.

ibbi00

HSC

ibbi00 won't believe anything that comes out of Israel even if it's from a lefty newspaper like Haaretz. He will instantly believe everything 100% claimed by the "peace activists" however because they are Muslim.

More videos added by the IDF if you wanna take a look: YouTube - idfnadesk's Channel
SMH reporters aren't Muslim you twat... European activists also gave accounts questioning IDF's version of the story...

bazrah

HSC

well we know what they didn't do - anything outrageously similar to that would have been reported by the IDF in a vastly exaggerated form.

so basically, the facts are somewhere between how the IDF reported them and how the peace activists reported them. and given the history of lies, misinformation, bias and uncredible reported eminating from the IDF and the Israeli government(s) - i tend to err on the side of the peace activists.
Yeah, I'd agree with you to a certain extent. It seems silly though to plant a few knives. If they were actually capable of planting weapons, why not plant guns or something more sinister?

ibbi00

HSC

Yeah, I'd agree with you to a certain extent. It seems silly though to plant a few knives. If they were actually capable of planting weapons, why not plant guns or something more sinister?
Weapons such as pistols can be easily back traced hence the bad idea.

Lipin

HSC

SMH reporters told you that the IDF fired first and planted weapons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16sANhzjcC0

All those weapons were planted? Or maybe you could just admit that some on board weren't peaceful people and went there with the intention of attacking Israeli soldiers?

bazrah

HSC

Weapons such as pistols can be easily back traced hence the bad idea.
Mmmm probably not in the Middle East. Definately in most places, but in the Middle East I don't think it would be that hard to locate a couple of pistols which couldn't be traced.

bazrah

HSC

SMH reporters told you that the IDF fired first and planted weapons?

YouTube - Weaponry Overview and Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Preparing Weaponry

All those weapons were planted? Or maybe you could just admit that some on board weren't peaceful people and went there with the intention of attacking Israeli soldiers?
Haha Israel still deserves to cop it over this whole thing, but these peace activists just look worse and worse.

ibbi00

HSC

Nope, but quite indespicable acts were reported nonetheless.

"One of the activists ... had a gun pulled on her" McGeough said.
The incident was "very ugly" and "testosterone-driven", McGeough said, and commandos had stood over some activists in a "bullying" way.
Mr Dillon said the mostly female activists on his boat were treated badly -- pushed and hit with rifles, shot in the face with paintball weapons at close range and beaten.

‘‘[Kate Geraghty] was leaning over the side of the boat to take a photograph down of one of the boats approaching us and they blasted her with a Taser’’ Mr Dillon said.
‘‘they picked out some of the activists and beat them up in public’’.
SMH

Eyewitness accounts are released tomorrow.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

You know well that he was not trying to say that it is perfectly acceptable for a terrorist to kill people, no one here thinks that. Some people are just saying that israel is more civilised and sane than a bunch of batshit terrorists hence the international community should bloody well be able to count on israel to act more responsibly than the terrorists. Don't fuck around, trying to say that people here condone terrorism, it is a disgusting example of cheap internet point scoring.
Apparently you terrorist sympathisers condone killing innocent civilians, as long as the killer is not IDF. At least Israeli Soldiers were protecting themselves from the vicious and violent assaults by terrorists sympathisers. I am pretty sure if anyone tried to stab a cop here in Australia, they'd be shot to death as well like this Police shoot knife-wielding man dead in Armidale :lol:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Ummm don't know if you've ever been camping or into a store that sells knives, but a large number of those aren't knives you'd expect to find in a kitchen. The fact still remains obviously the peace activists lied. They stated they didn't have any weapons on board and that they'd been searched. This photo proves that was a lie, and no you don't generally find switchblades on a boat.
wtf all of them look like kitchen knives to me bar one which looks like it's used for cutting thick rope or something.

bazrah

HSC

wtf all of them look like kitchen knives to me bar one which looks like it's used for cutting thick rope or something.
Ah not really. A large number of them are kitchen knives, but there's quite a number which wouldn't generally be used in a kitchen. There's about 7 hunting knives, 1 switchblade, and 1 knife that looks like a homemade shank.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

They had some knives, according to a picture provided by the IDF.

I urge you to find me an example of a boat which doesn't have a knife on board. Or the various DANGEROUS TOOLS that were found in that photo (which, to me, look like common tools to find within a flotilla). Furthermore, the reports by people on board the flotilla suggest that this was false. Furthermore, can you find me an IDF commando who was injured by a knife? No? But they knew they were coming since they were warned multiple times! Well, I mean, that doesn't make any sense! Why would they have these knives on board and not use them!?
This is only one photo, there are other pieces of evidence. Stun grenades, un-used flaming cocktails, pepper-spray, combat knives as well as the stolen hand guns.

You make a very valid point when you say there are knives etc. on boats, but haven't you ever heard the phrase "guns don't kill people - people do"? It's the intent with which the knives are used, and contrary to your blatant lie (and further ignorance of contrary evidence) that no soldier was injured by a knife, soldiers were injured, you can even make out an activist stabbing one soldier in the back in the video.

As per citations for Australian actions, otherwise just use google, ceebs expending energy on you:
Vessels caught for illegal catch

As per an example of Australia stopping an aid convoy, obviously no such situation exists in Australia for there to be such an example. But the same principle exists, Australia searches unknown vessels, you can't just by a ship from Indonesia and sail to the Australian coast without expecting to be boarded (by armed police/soldiers) - have you never seen the show border patrol? :lol:

Ok, if you say you're interested more in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than others, that's fine, but don't then deign to pretend that you care about every single individual human life, if you genuinely did then it would not be the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that caught your attention, but the Zimbabwe, Sudan or Iranian problems, maybe even capital punishment laws in the US.

I have a vested interest in the Israeli conflict, not really because of my religion, but rather because of my culture, my friends and family which are located in Israel. But most importantly it's because I see Israel as a bastion of democracy and human rights in the Middle East (relative its neighbours, don't worry, I'm not blind and I know it doesn't compare to most Western countries). I think that if the world lets Israel's enemies, who envy Western civilization and seek to bring us down to their level, if it lets them win, then that will be the beginning of the end of our way of life, and will mark our plunge back into the wars of religion, where Islam will eventually win. It's for this reason that I've dedicated my time, instead of going straight to University, to supporting and defending this country.

But yeah, no matter what shit you write in this forum, it doesn't matter - in your terms of this as being a 'game' as you referred to it, I win, because you're sitting on your computer, as you said, trolling since 2008 (loser) and growing fat, I'm making a difference in terms of the matter, by volunteering in the army here. Pwnt.

Last edited:

badquinton304

HSC

Apparently you terrorist sympathisers condone killing innocent civilians, as long as the killer is not IDF. At least Israeli Soldiers were protecting themselves from the vicious and violent assaults by terrorists sympathisers. I am pretty sure if anyone tried to stab a cop here in Australia, they'd be shot to death as well like this Police shoot knife-wielding man dead in Armidale :lol:
Again another fucking assumption pulled out of your ass. I do not understand how you could group me as a terrorist sympathiser, I only entered this discussion because you post was so sneaky and cheap that something had to be said about it.
Fuck up with all the "Oh you don't support my opinion, you must think that terrorism is perfectly fine, you must think that it is OK to kill innocent people?".

Last edited:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Re: Isreal Rejects UN Probe

1. Hamas says the aid was humanitarian.
2. Hamas refuses aid when delivered to them.'
3. ???
4. Political stunt

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Again another fucking assumption pulled out of your ass. I do not understand how you could group me as a terrorist sympathiser, I only entered this discussion because you post was so sneaky and cheap that something had to be said about it.
Fuck up with all the "Oh you don't support my opinion, you must think that terrorism is perfectly fine, you must think that it is OK to kill innocent people?".
So if its OK for Police to shoot and kill knife wielding man, i reckon it is perfectly OK for Soldiers to shoot and kill knfie wielding vicious and murderous terrorist sympathisers who attacked innocent soldiers. Which means IDF was right all along :lol:

HSC
N/A

Because that would be entirely unbelievable. Well, to everyone except JonathanM I suppose. The IDF are masters of manipulation and misinformation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)